Combat notes: Battle Rating

No. I’m simply answering that it’s not just weapons that affect the results.
I look at the bigger picture. Through 71 holes in my stomach from PPSh bullets, which Germany had no analogues. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice one.

3 Likes

Really feels like you just want to strongarm the devs into making the game how you want it rather than just giving your opinions. When you tie your “feedback” to actions then you shouldn’t complain if people ignore you.

6 Likes

Idk about you, but I do have over sixty MP-717 in my inventory.

2 Likes

By support do you mean report here?
Gaijin Support
Okay I’ll try it… But I am not the only one with this problem.
I will write a letter, but I hope all will get back their lost Normandy costumes.

1 Like

Why you don’t leave br 1 vs br 1 alone, they new players with no automatic weapon
and have to fight enemy br 2 and 3 where they have automatic weapon

for players play br 2 or 3 fight player br 1 is good but for br 1 players is doom

if dev really want to have new player from steam, they have to think about it

3 Likes

I like the current rules
But your teammate allocation should really be improved.
I don’t want to fight a bunch of monkeys against the Superman Legion

1 Like
  • Why have 5 BR when only 2 queue?
  • Steam players starting at BR 1, or getting up-tiered because of premium squad purchase, will face BR III+ weapons and vehicles they cannot effectively deal with, especially as inexperienced new players.
  • If the large influx of new players all generally have a bad time, the game player retention will suffer over long-term.
  • This should be avoided, even if it means adding additional queues to matchmaking (can always change later), to keep the game healthy in long term.
  • You only get one launch on Steam, the competition is fierce. The saying, “You never get a second chance to make a first impression” imo, applies here.
  • Once a game gets review bombed, it is very hard to regain popularity on Steam. Just look at what happened with H&G

Thank you for listening <3

8 Likes

I think that the problem we have is twofold and they are BR 1 and BR 5.

Everyone, even TheUnclaimedOne, the guy who argues that BR 3 should fight BR 5, agrees with BR 1 being alone on his own island,

BR 1 is too weak to confront BR 3, it even lacks essential squads for that such as the engineers, the radio and the machine gunner.

The other problem is literally the opposite BR 5 is too strong for BR 3 even BR 4 is weak for BR 5 so much so that even some just skip BR 4 and stay on BR 2 or BR 3.

The reason is that nobody wants to fight with BR 5.

I think that to fix the problem is to keep the MMs as they are, leaving BR 1 on its own learning island with other BR 1s.
BR 2 vs BR 3.
BR 3 vs BR 4 vs BR 5

but we must increase the power of BR 4 because few play BR 4, everyone is either in BR 3 or BR 5 and that is why there is a big difference in firepower between them, BR 4 should be an intermediate between them, strong enough to fight with BR 5.

4 Likes

I said I can tolerate that change. It is the only stronghold I will cede

A skilled BR III player can compete with BR V all day long

1 Like

Personally i would like to play on Moscow nad Tunisia maps in high tier as well. Historicall accuracy is not existent at this point anyway. More maps = more diversity = more fun (for higher tiers)

2 Likes

Just give me some dynamite and I can do anything

This, all day

You should remove this BR system and go back to limitation of equipment per map/campaign (without the choice of campaign) like you wanted to do when you released the merge for the first time, it’s the best and easier system.

1 Like

Yes. Preferred Map System would’ve been infinitely superior to BR

2 Likes

:grey_question: I see players with PPSh-41 and MKb / MP 43 in Stalingrad everyday.

let the map system return but keep the technology tree I don’t want to grind the same weapon 4 times

2 Likes

Was talking about Moscow sorry

Me on my way to not using a gun that was the second unlock in the campaign it came from