Combat notes: Battle Rating

Who cares?

Lovable people.

Except most stuff still sucks against BR V and partly even BRIV.

Plane is not the ultimate answer to everything, especially since free players cant have two vehicles.

1 Like

you’re just keeps ranting about some anecdotal evidence.

I mean I can do completely fine (better than most) in high BR with BR II equipment. But what does that say or prove that the current MM works splendidly? Not at all, of course.

The problem is not so much BR III put in high BR as in low BR anyway.

2 Likes

He likes BR 3 because you can’t predict it while BR 4 and 5 are predictable

He wants a historical mode you want an insanity mode and when you start to look at it you two are just both different parties now

The extreme high EXP requirement for almost every weapon is hurting the game.

I just ask my friend to play few match with me, he just like all other new player,the first impression is curiosity, and the second is to “give up”.

Each match he could get ~2000EXP. Maybe someday when he play like a pro, he could get far more EXP, but the first few match would just stay 2000EXP.

And how much is it for new weapons in BR1, about 5000~20000.
And 100K EXP is required for few BR 2 weapons, and 160K for BR3.
New players just won’t stay when they find out there are something they would never get in the game, in their first few matchs.

15 Likes

Judging by what you’ve wrote, nobody’s rationale applies to you.
At least that’s my guess based on the fact that you are willing to negatively impact others so you don’t need to press 2 buttons.

3 Likes

Eeh what in the world is going on here??? :laughing:

This hasn’t died down yet? Hasn’t this been going on for hours???

2 Likes

He hates matches which are predictable and BR 3 is the only level where everything goes it’s not just same meta stuff going back-to-back

Soon they removed my post complaining that it won’t have AT gunner

1 Like

He likes the possibility of punching above his weight and any of the other BR’s don’t let him do that type of stuff

Separate BR1 from BR3 and make BR3 fight vs BR4 only and make BR5 their own BR that will fight vs BR5 only. Leave BR6 as their own BR too i bet it will have some Korean War and Cold War equipment.

PS give us new maps and bring most Moscow maps to mid and high BR i’m tired of playing Berlin/Stalingrad so much (Berlin also requires new maps and we should get Leningrad maps)

The experience of low-level equipment really needs to be reduced
Because no newbie wants to have more than 30 bad game experiences before they can move to the next level.

2 Likes

It’s not about pressing 2 buttons he just hates things being predictable and the same thing over and over again

Well guys, I think that’s enough, you can continue this conversation in a post in the suggestions section

9 Likes

I wrote him at least 10 times how to bypass the system. At this point it’s just laziness and stubborness.

Yes

It kinda worrying tbh.

^^^

He doesn’t want to bypass the system he just hates things being predictable he likes the constant change whether he’ll live or die or not

Then it’s stubborness and lazyness.

Btw can we have a “show decals on other player vehicles” client side toggle like in WT, WoT or BF?

I don’t really want this monstrosity on my screen, but he who enjoys this can keep it?

8 Likes