Combat notes: Battle Rating

No, you can literary keep your BR carousell with minimal effort by changing ONE gun.
Meanwhile I don’t have access to BR3 gear I like because of your selfishness.

3 Likes

You’re basically trying to argue with insanity right here and no matter what you say to it it will not change and He wants to be at a BR where everything goes

1 Like

Don’t see why. You’re a vet with all the slots ain’t ya? Surely you can handle some nerds with “superior” guns

As others said, just change a gun.
You are the minority here.

• yet you expect that everyone do as you say, thats how dictatorships work.

I’m a vet with 4 slots. For multiple reasons we won’t discuss here because it’s offtopic.

And it’s not about me, it’s about some random dude who plays 2h a week and just wants to use his BR3 M1 garand (because his grandad used it) and not face god damn FG42 spam.
But he can’t because you don’t want to manually change one gun once in a while. Because reasons.

6 Likes

He doesn’t want to play the carousel of insanity like you do where he possibly gets up tiered or down tiered

That is War Thunder: Infantry Edition
Not the Enlisted I love

This is getting nowhere. We’re on opposing sides and not giving an inch. I got work to do and I’ve been pushing my luck being on my phone this whole time when I’m “not supposed to be” in front of bossman and whatnot
You people have fun. I got deliveries to make and crap like that

parrot have you seen my topic about multiple mg firing on LVT? i hope german have a similar vehicle that have multi mg

1 Like

i guess you are in the wrong game then?

The Enlisted Ad on the italian youtube says that you can fight for the Hitler bunker :rofl:

1 Like

I doubt it’s gonna happen anytime soon just like how we can’t have Paratroopers for low BR so the allies and Soviets can stay in their safe place and keep bullying the new players while the veterans stay at end game

3 Likes

i’ve seen that one…

pretty much any ad made for this game is the definition of misleading…

and pretty much every add made me cringe…

god i miss the older ones.

the reason why i was attracted to this game in the first place:

either some raw footage or some cool cinematic without text.

so at least it wouldn’t mislead anyone…

jeez… almost 4 year that i play this game now that i think about it.

time does fly by.

10 Likes

Successfully business sometimes are made on bets
Try to introduce it for the steam release and if the player count don’t grow to support it just reversed it.

2 Likes

I agree. 7/10 matches are just 1 team full of goldstars (often clan related) cakewalking a team of newbies and bots. You can pretend that ‘skill matters’ and I’m sure it does in an equal situation but the problem is that there rarely is an equal playing field. Bots/newbies getting raped by para’s, Tigers and other bought material gets boring pretty fast. For them but also the few casuals who aren’t gold yet or in that mob of supersoldiers. It leads to massive dropouts from the start which makes the session even more of a killfarm.
The BR system as it is now just doesn’t work, promote fair and fun play or leads to more player retention. IMHO there is no chance or incentive for casual (non-paying) players to learn, understand and enhance their skills -building,marking,flanking,healing, shooting etc - so what’s the option: quit, or buy better stuff in the hopes you get placed on the better side.

I truly hope matchmaking gets better; the game deserves it!

He likes the unbalanced chaos which is BR freeware everything goes and he would also like the old system back where you could see tigers fighting hordes of stewarts

Great. Let him do it.
But why does he want to force others to play this way too? Because he is too lazy to click 2 times?

1 Like

I guess the best way is to give newbies 1 or 2 level 3 anti-tank weapons
This way they can’t use it as an excuse to walk on the road like a monkey without eyes and get blown up into the sky by a tank.
Because they can’t learn to take detours or use their equipment
And besides the US military and the Soviet Union, there are novice aircraft that can easily blow up level 3 tanks.

Oh, right
Don’t forget their anti-tank guns
I think newbies should have the initial engineer regiment
Instead of starting to unlock and upgrade the engineer regiment after being beaten for more than 10 games.

Im sorry to hear that, but in all honesty (im not trying to be rude) perhaps its a good idea to look inwards if that is the case? Calling us names because we disagree with you isnt very adult tho.

Im not sure how active you are on this forum, but this debate have been up again and again, and i think you are the first and only one that i have seen defend this.

• The only reason i can see to defend this is that you are praying on low tiers with OP tier 3 guns and leave the games if you get uptierd.

To put your arguments in perspective, the br1 and br2 rifles would also kill people in br5, so why have all the guns then? we should just run with bolt actions right??

Unless you pay for my game (yes im a premium and battle pass player). Then dont think you can dictate how i should play.

Im sorry if you have issues, but dont take it out on us.

5 Likes

you did just call us all for idiots, its nice to have double standards right?

2 Likes