Combat notes: Artillery Strike

We keep sharing tips on the various game mechanics of Enlisted. Today we will talk about artillery and air strikes. Operating principle, timings, tactical tips to use and defend against.

Experienced commanders, do you want to fight in battles where you don’t have to burden your allies? Like, comment, and subscribe — so more newcomers will see our Combat Notes.

20 Likes

On a related note, to make radiomen squads interesting…

Could it be possible to reduce the SMOKE BARRAGE timer to it’s pre nerf values?

Or better: Making smoke barrage and regular HE artillery timers distinct?

Radiomen team isn’t really interesting atm.

29 Likes

Great TIPS!

1 Like

And make radio-operator in non radio squad call smoke barrage

13 Likes

in Pacific are great :smirk:

Basically everything that isn’t bamboo BA is somewhat interesting in Pacific.

1 Like

Make smoke barrel standard.

I’ll collect ideas for smoke artillery. In the meantime please like the video and leave a comment. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Ahah Keo, you spoke like a YouTuber :joy:

8 Likes

I always love radio men, that’s a habbit inherited from RO2/RS series

2 Likes

Idea for engineer in radio team: Engineer can build a Nebelwerfer and a similar weapon for other nations. With the Nebelwerfer you can fire smoke independent of the artillery strike. Reload time 45 to 60s.

1 Like

Can smoke give us assist XP,maybe more people would use it? @1942786

There’s no radiomen in Ro2, Ro1 or RS…

There’s officers using stationary radio emplacements. Only officers had the right to command a strike (was logical).

:thinking:

Edit: my bad, you’re right, there was. In RS. Good times…

Radio-operator are in rising storm 2, they need stay near the commander as body-guard and mobile radio, each commander can have two of them

Oooh true!

My bad. Was mostly in Ro2, Ro1, I firgot their role in RS.

artillery should deal damage to both sides. as well as bombing raids. all soldiers, whether enemy or ally, should seek shelter.

2 Likes

Agreed with Mr @Conscript_Joe

Wouldn’t mind have smoke barrage on its own timer. If it was seperate from HE, it can keep its current timer.

5 Likes

Despite all the very strong nerfs to Artillery, it is still very useful in destroying radios and as areal denial.

There is however still somewhat little purpose behind the Artillery squad itself Bombing runs are indeed annoying to deal with, however some more tactical abilities like better smoke ( or even a long smoke wall) would be nice.

1 Like

YES! Please!

I am on the same thought process as having smoke barrages be on their own cooldown and timer.
As well, I would love to see lots of XP for using them.
One big thing I find beyond my circle of friends is that no one calls in smoke because it doesn’t give them the same reward as blasting soliders.
Yet it is way more valuable.

4 Likes