Changes suggested after testing the update

damn, so it does mean that americans/germans will still be able to cycle through at least 3 paratrooper and flamethrower squads because of premiums.

3 Likes

About this!

Ppl likeā€¦ well us, can in theory bypass this hard limit using premium squads, if I understand the post correctly?

I donā€™t mind it, it gives my old squads more value.

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s what they have stated.

1 Like

I may have this naval infantry squad on my part depending on the gold compensation, may get AS-44 or T-34-85.

2 Likes

If only they would give us that free premium slot with each premium we put into our lineup. They were talking about that and then that idea seem to disappear from their mind.

1 Like

Itā€™s also my lineup in berlin, and Alot campaigns sides. But, I m missing on variaty and other squad types, that also should see daylight t and make game more alive

1 Like

What they said was they would give pplā€¦ ONEā€¦ slot to be filled only with premiums. A dedicated one if you want, but not moreā€¦

I wanted 1 for each too butā€¦ 1 is better than none.

1 Like

One slot is still better than nothing.

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a lot of activity so fast, im glad to read all of your feedback on this devblog. Keep it up, comrades с:

10 Likes

Its not a nerf, its a gameplay restriction.

If Assaulters are OP, then maybe nerf them or buff the other squads.

Seriously, since the Beta I have allways picked the same 3 squads on all campaign be it Trooper, Assaulter , Snipers or MG squads - also I only use tanks when I have 3 squads available.

This change will force me to change my ability to focus on a single task, which is ridiculous and only hurts diversity instead of adding to it.

If this change goes live Iā€™ll quit 100%

5 Likes

great changes! btw, i have a questionā€¦

is there any chance we can get a free respec token for all the soldiers we already have, or a grace period of x days to respec all our already owned and perked soldiers for free?

at the moment to avoid the massive expenditure of silver to respec all of our favorite soldiers seems to be go 1 by 1 in all the rosters in all campaigns and downgrade them to zero manually which seems very cumbersome, specially for people with hundreds of them spread through all campaigns.

and it wont be a useless addition, you can churn out some respec tokens with the battlepass, or in events, and it would become a very welcome adition to any reward pool.

3 Likes

If that is true why should engineers be allowed to carry this it has more stopping power than most Semi automatic rifles that engineers can carry.

It makes sense for low level players not having this type of situation but when it comes to end game this will be seen more often.

6 Likes

Maybe with this change some people will stop using Snipers x3 and attack the damn point.

3 Likes

Seconded. It feels quite bad that just because someone is abusing a particular feature the rest of the player base has to suffer because of that. Same thing happened with the WP grenades and now they have been nerfed to eternity. I am quite upset with this since I genuinely like to use the STG and AS because of their versatility. Plus the upgrades were very costly to begin with.

4 Likes

personally not a fan of limiting the amount of a squad type across the board. If youā€™re so concerned about flamethrowers being so OP then just limit them only?

7 Likes

Lol, how is spamming a type of squad having diversity?

8 Likes

Damn, best news/changes since I joined this game.

You nailed this one.

And thanks for listening to your playerbase like you continuously showing proof of.

5 Likes

Muehehehehehe, I can just put my sniper in different squad.

Jk

1 Like

Impressiveā€¦ I m trying to figure it out too

1 Like

Does the squad limitation also affect premium squads? Once again they are useless then.

1 Like