Changes suggested after testing the update

no, I started playing this game after stalingrad was already live.

I definetely didnt xD

uh…

weird.

you have all tags and joined only after sg?

perhaps bonuses were tied to those prem squads.

weird I do not have pacific tho, I bought it as well

i heard that you can make a ticket about your missing pacific tag.

and they will give it to you as long you can prove that you bought it.

( i suppose a screenshot of the custom camouflage on the lvt + the marine premium squad should suffice )

still can’t explain how you have the others tag despite you claiming that you joined later.

guess we’ll never know

I really do not care tbh, I just wondered what are these.

seems I just hacked the system lol

2 Likes

What tags are we talking about?

Things like this?

Or just name decorators?

yes

Eheheh

No need for a ticket.

Disconnect from the forums. Then relog.

And watch magic!

yeah, but. didn’t we got kicked out when we switched to the new forums?

fairly sure that would be considered a " relog "

but yeah, i forgot about that.

so yeah, try to do that @Adamnpee ( if you didn’t )

Edit. nvm

1 Like

Nothing has changed

ticket it is then

so you can proudly be like shiivex:

1 Like

waste of time, I dont need it xD

Finally. Forget about balance, I wanted them to remove the Mkbs from Engineers because it’s an explicit Assault rifle. Assault rifles are for Assaults. It’s better to have weapon classes clearly defined

Now, will the Gorov LMG stay with Machine Gunners, instead of being a universal weapon

3 Likes

Thank for the filter - please also add some kind of pop-up window with a summary of the soldiers/levels/perks/equipment within each squad.

I can never remember which squad’s soldiers are actually levelled and/or equipped without having to make them active one by one to check.

1 Like

This is the only change i see thats flat out bad. Its a nice legacy thing to have for players who’ve been with the game for very long and its limited to 2 squads anyway. Having engineers with an automatic weapon isnt really a new thing (FG-42, AVT-40, M2) so having options that are focused on close range for the russians and germans isnt really harming the balance (the americans already have the M2).
Edit: Additionally the reason that statistics say that these engineers were overpowered might have just been down to the lack of BRs or ranks in the dev server combined with the lack of a squad type limit.

7 Likes

The FG-42 and AVT-40 are Battle/Automatic rifles while the Mkb is an Assault rifle. We’ve all been debating whether Automatic Rifles should stay as universal or go to Assaulters or Machine Gunners.

1 Like

The only exception will be premium squads

Oh fuck off

6 Likes

Although we blame this extreme unrestricted spam play.

Especially after the merger.

But it doesn’t mean you should delete this gameplay.

But I hope you will restrict players through appropriate rules, rather than completely prohibiting them from doing so.

10 Likes

Strange…

This issue happened to lots of us… Just had to disconnect and relog.

Magic is fickle.

Sometimes, like Erica said, a ticket is required as a reagent for proper magic.

1 Like

I only use one of each squad type anyway in my lineup so I don’t mind

1 Like