Changes suggested after testing the update

Found the US player that want his overpowered 9x M2 Carbines squads to be there untouched and become even more powerful with each patch.

3 Likes

Theoretically semi auto carbines could remain as universal weapons like rifles but automatic carbines could go to assaults or wherever Battle/Automatic Rifles go

That’s why we’ve been debating weapon classes

But I will say I’d probably never use a full M2 carbine squad, I mean maybe I’d give one or two. I prefer my Americans to be loaded with M1 Garands

Those who paid for Stalingrad must have their right to use ARs on the engineer!

5 Likes

The explosiv Spam will be super real.
And no one understand why germany is in 1 TREE!?
Russians don´t have Overpowered jumpers of Hell.
Paratroopers are a mess. Tunesia does a change of 180° in the hellfire mode. Impact grenades brings us the new Star Wars Battlefront 3 feeling :stuck_out_tongue:

West / East Front German faction were 1000% nicer.
For 3 Montch everyone laugh about Tiger will be in Tunesia but :stuck_out_tongue:
The gamechange is well but not well thought out.

Progression is sick it will bring new players who get exlosiv spamed :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m just saying you can just pick up an assault rifle in battle as an Engineer if you want it so bad

2 Likes

They claimed they were protecting new players…

But they exempted paid squads. which does seem to be for profit.

Spamming will remain widespread in arcade mode for the foreseeable future, and now it’s even become somewhat exclusive to paid squads.

This is really contradictory to the reasons they describe.

They claimed before that they didn’t want to limit players, and now they’re making such a crappy restriction rule for every free squads.

This terrible change is like removing most of these duplicated free squads with same type.

11 Likes

I really, really wanted the Iconic tiger in Tunisia.

It’s first historical battlefield. Also wanted a good Churchill.

5 Likes

Allies also should get captured Tiger because why not. 131 was a fully operational Tiger.

4wuipo4w6ha81

Restricting squads is one of the dumbest decisions ever in attempt to make premium squads more attractive making stuff like triple assaulter behind a paywall. Sure “protect” new players but instead make them buy premium squad.

9 Likes

I hope you’re joking

1 Like

It’s not the kind of battlefield romance that users really want.

I do not think this is a big issue, especially when considering American engineers can still use the full auto M2 carbine and full auto T20E1. Now only American engineers can use automatic weapons whereas before on the test server all countries were equal (as long as you bought a bunch of engi’s from stalingrad) I think that ALL engineers should be given full auto options or remove it from America for balance

8 Likes

Good changes.

Can we also get a free soldier reset. Those who have many soldiers will need a lot of silver to use the new perk system. So, can we have one free reset per soldier or maybe an automatic reset for all. The latter needs to ask players before hand in case someone already has good skills selected.

Also I plan to redo all my squads: add max level soldiers and guns and put Gold guns I got through the many events on tier 3 troopers, which means I have many many soldiers to check and swap guns for and from. A system allowing players to see each gun they own and where it is, in order to swap it for a new soldier would be extremely appreciated. Same for soldiers, I have no idea where all my Gold ones are. Going through each squad would be annoying AF. Or, give as at least a search system.

Because they would end up using nothing else, completely killing immersion.

Btw.
304px-KingTigerCaptured1
305px-KingTigerCaptured2

5 Likes

If you’re going to take it down, give me some kind of compensation. It was all a promise to the buyers of the Stalingrad Pack.

In effect, you’re taking their money and running.

Consider special squads, gold, etc. only available to Stalin buyers.

2 Likes

There was also a British captured panther

2 Likes

I think we are way past any immersion with prototype weapons being carried by every single squad, or AS-44 being just ordinary gun for Soviets, or FG42 that was supposed to be a paratrooper weapon is carried not only by para troopers but also any infantryman.
Btw :smiley:
800px-GarageImage_T-V_(USSR)

1 Like

OFC, and germans can play captured (and manufactured) T-34 or KV 1 in Moscow.

1 Like

Its a very positive change and a massive improvement to the game variety. It should only be 1 squad per type and only one vehicle plane or tank not both. But its a start.
Also very happy with the stalingrad engineer changes.
Devs should not listen to people whining because they cant spam flamers and assaulters.

2 Likes