Changes suggested after testing the update

That’s nothing.

See those op ammo belts armour??? Just like tank tracks!

Axis sufferzzz

2 Likes

i fail to see how merge, removal of campaign based mm (and limited map selection), making the grind even longer and more expensive is ‘‘helping the game’’.

I completely agree with him,and while it is good that Darkflow listens to their users, it seems to me that they are agreeing to the changes without really thinking through them themselves.
I know of a WW2 game in the past that was driven by the opinions of some players like this and turned into a shitty game and died, Battlefield V.

2 Likes

Fully agree, they should only be useable by assaulters and gunners. Also the fg42 which I noticed you forgot to mention.

2 Likes

If the AVT-40 was default single fire like the rest of them (Breda BP too…but thats a gold order so), it would be more consistant.

But hopefully one day we can choose our default fire mode (or game remembers)

Love FG-42s, favourite weapon ever…big fan boy…but its too readily available for my tastes.

2 Likes

Make it so we can cycle bolt action rifles while aiming down sights.

4 Likes

That, or limit how many can be in a squad. A rifle squad for example should be able to equip only 3 or 4 of them total.

The M2 carbine should be reclassified as an SMG, the Browning M1918 (regular version) could fill the role as the US’s auto rifle. Or the T20, but I would prefer the weapon that was actually used in combat.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but I am unable to use old event ticket for the Voevodin pistol, but it seems the sword I can purchase. Is is on purpose?

Yes, every time you earn an event ticket, this ticket can only be used to purchase item from said event. You cannot stockpile them for future events.

1 Like

All event tickets are available only for that specific event.

1 Like

…and that would be supposed to be a nerf / balancing move?

Ofc, nerfing axis faction. :>

3 Likes

but how could you.

haven’t they suffered enough? or, somehow keep suffering?

3 Likes

It would make US better at mid range and worse at close range. They already have too many close range guns anyway. I’m mostly using machinegunners (for mid range, sadly they are only 3 of them in the squad) and mix of tommies and m2 carbines (for close range)

Why does this game note run on Direct x 12?

This game can be launched on Direct x 12 via files. But I would not recommend it because it works worse.

You didn’t even take 5 minutes to realize how this would backfire, Germany has scoped assault rifles… 2 Assaulter squads with StG-44s, 1 Sniper squad with Sniper StG-44s…

What’s that USSR? You want to run triple AS-44s like Germany can run Triple StG-44s? LOL no get fucked!

Oh better yet, What’s that USA? You want to run 3 Rifleman squads with M2 Carbines? To bad you’ll have to run 2 Rifleman squads and fill another squad with riflemen!

All this does is encourage Rifleman spam since they can be added to any squad.
Also, you may not know this since you probably don’t even play this game, but, the AVT-40, M2 Carbine, and FG-42 II are the best weapons in the game since they can kill you instantly at any range!

Seriously you can’t do this with an SMG, it takes too long to kill. But an AVT…

So to summarize this update:

All assaulters not playing Germany can get fucked, everyone not using Riflemen can get Fucked, ect.

Squad limitation probably will not be ready soon enough for the update… And feedback is quite negative. So I wouldnt be surprised if they would eventually throw away the idea completely

Agreed.
No matter how low I pick on battle ratings for America, I always end up in Europe.
Tunisia is impossible to access without rearming ever soldier now that my squads have their upgrades.

1 Like