Change BR to be based on Historical Implementation

It is same as MP-34(O)

Someone needs to play against you Soviet simps unless you want full bot expierence again.

2 Likes

I can already imagine the totally coincidental MM situation:
1939 - 1941: Xaxaxaxaxa!
1942 - 1943: Reich Time!
1944 - 1945: Still Reichtime and all sane Allied players that don’t want to face Tigers and Panthers with the M10.

That is a 40D chess move. I can already see the growth.

1 Like

Not a good idea - PPSh in 1942 is by far and away a better weapon than anything opposing it, and KV-1 and T-34 in 1941 are just unfair!

If you are going to do that then you have to implement some form of “cost” to bringing the better weapons - lots of historical wargames (figure games on tabletop) and even many fantasy games do this, but the Gaijin stable of games seems unwilling to do so.

3 Likes

I’m a Soviet simp? wrong, German main, hate most if not all of the Russian equipment. The soviets are my least played faction I think.

Fair point on some of that equipment, I wouldn’t mind a point system/cost to bring things, kind of like how in Warhammer each unit has a cost. Otherwise it’s crazy to think of 9 man squads with FG-42s and 3 EPs each.

Yes Warhammer was the fantasy game I was thinking of - don’t play it - historicals myself, but lots of people around here do.

1 Like

I’d love to get into but it’s an expensive hobby to stack on top of MTG and D&D.
But yeah, considering only squad leader would have a semiauto weapon for the longest time this whole system surprised me.

I dont think anymore we would need to change BR’s or queues for then anymore as this idea below would actually help without entirely overhaulling the game

1 Like

TBH what should have happened was let individual campaign selection happen, but you would set up a BR loadout for that campaign. So whenever you randomly get said campaign your loadout would determine BR on that map. We would still have a tech tree, just certain equipment would be limited to certain campaigns.

For example Moscow could go up to BR 5 because of PPSH or Fed. but other BR5 equipment would not be allowed such as STGs or IS-2s.

So in theory Moscow could be BR 1-5. Just the equipment is limited on each campaign. Though it would still be random map selection.

1 Like

I don’t see the point of doing such thing.
Germany don’t have much available counter, so they will just not bring br5 equipment to Moscow.
In the end you won’t even get a match or just fight with bots.

1 Like

Isn’t the match making BR3-BR5? There’s plenty of gear to suffice.

MG34 is BR 3, M38 is BR4, MkB is BR 5. etc

Soviet has DT-29 and Maxim Tokarev

I though you want some HA? MKB42 was not in service during Moscow.

Not to mention Soviet also have T-34 and KV-1.

1 Like

Tbh to get HA all we need is just to bring back the even fight event but make it a weekly thing, so each week would be a different battle. I made a post on it too. Ill drop the quote here

1 Like

Ok well then kirally, and other BR5 weapons. I’m just throwing out examples.

As for tanks and true HA for Moscow just give PZ F1 Heat and it will compete.

Suck compare to federov.

Lol what br5 weapons?

Still inferior.

Learn from history.
Moscow campaign in the past already show us what will happen.

I mever had a problem winning as Germany in Moscow pre merge, it won’t be any different this time.

1 Like

Basically no one will choose your German br5 Moscow because they now have choice to do so.

Honestly as far as HA goes, they could bring back even fight events but make them into a weekly event where each week would randomly select a different battle with preset squads. I have a post i made last night about it too.

2 Likes

Pre-merge your games could be 10vs2+bots.
Its quite different now that majority of games are populated.
And what comes to you winning in moscow is hardly relevant, since your experience probably doesnt equal everyone elses.

Aka would result to this