CBT is ending!

I have used both and MP28 feels weaker to me.
Sights are subjective as always. I actually kinda like the M2’s sights.

EDIT: Keep the extra damage of the M2 in mind, which allows it to down on 2 body hits, which the MP28 cannot, which is the main difference between the German and American SMGs. As such, you must spend 50% more time per target with the MP28 as with the M2.

1 Like

The MP28 feels weaker because of the lower RPM I’d wager a guess. It’s close but not quite there. So I do know what you’re talking about.
It’s a monster when hipfiring though. :muscle:

Could always ask if they’d dial the vertical recoil on the Hyde back up a bit, but not to where it was on launch. I’d say that’s acceptable.
On launch though it’d climb to the sky iirc

On launch they also did 9 damage at point blank.

Thank god that was fixed within 2 hours after I made a “bug report” that was acknowledged :rofl:

1 Like

That was fixed within the hour. And I’m not sure if it wasn’t just a typo tbh

That damage nerf also came with a small recoil reduction, where I thought the M2 was fine at.
A day or two later it got its recoil almost halved, however, which is where it sits now. All I want is for it to go back to that state after the damage nerf.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware it was cut down twice tbh
Either way I don’t have any qualms of dialing it back up, but I don’t have an issue with it as it stands now as a German player.

Well us veteran players having an issue with or not doesn’t determine whether a gun is OP or UP. Its stats in context with other weapons does.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough.
After the hell that was the MP41 spam lmao…

2 Likes

Can any developer please give a clear answer: will the game be wiped when going from OBT to release?

CBT to OBT is getting wiped.
OBT to release is most likely not going to get wiped / Is not planned to be wiped.

Those are the official statements from the developers so far.

Of course, everything is subject to change in the future, but the CBT>OBT wipe being so soon as it is is going to happen no doubt.

2 Likes

@Keofox

What are your thoughts on giving players an option to turn off or toggle HUD / UI? There is a lot of information on screen, and I’m sure many players might like to try the game with a clean, cinematic, immersive presentation – without all the clutter. Also, it’s useful for taking screenshots…

The only thing keeping me from sinking hundreds of hours into this game, is all the HUD taking me out of the experience. Maybe an option in Options or a button binding in Controls>Interface would remedy this issue.

Any thoughts on the idea would be appreciated. It’s a feature that could make the experience much more enjoyable for many players.

Thanks

EDIT: I get responses telling me ctrl+shft+G , which is nice, but I’m on Series X. It’s good to know the tool exists. If that tool could be handed down to console, that would be fantastic!

2 Likes

You guys have the chance to make things right, by listening to your community and also offering honest non-predatory monetization.

Start by removing the Vitality perk from Enlisted and replace it’s slot within the Premium squads with one of the newly announced perks, like faster healing with Medkits for example. They’d still remain as stronger squads, but people would still have the same chance at killing them just as regular squads.

5 Likes

can i ask if the progression is saved or not @Keofox in Open beta when game comes out that would help answer big question to alot of people even though gaijin has history of saving progression from there pass open beta games like warthunder

Just realised M1918 is the Bar, what about the engineer mg placement, can we get the 30cal not MG42?

MG42 is only a placeholder :slight_smile: nation specific buildings (MGs and AAs) will come, but we don’t know what they will be exactly

2 Likes

¿cualquier idioma? pues me siento en el derecho de no tener que traducir mi lengua natal luego de leer eso.

Is there a time of day when the CBT becomes available???

1 Like