Cavalry as the next unit class

the Battle of Schoenfeld was the last successful cavalry chary was carried out in 1945 by the Poles on behalf of the Germans.

The USSR had four Cavalry regiments in 1941, each regiment had four sabre with heavy machine guns and mortars.

. By 1943, a cavalry division was authorized 6,000 men and often organized into corps of three divisions that were reinforced by artillery, tank, and assault gun elements.
can anyone saw premium Cossack squad

3 Likes

Germans also used some cavalry in 1939-1941:

1 Like

I need my stg and horse

1 Like

Yeah, but completely unrelated to enlisted’s gameplay. Horses were basically never used in combat, that was just for propaganda.

Btw. Germans were using horses quite extensively too unlike the popular believe.
The only truly mechanized power was America.

6 Likes

wasnt there a Cav charge (melee) that saved Soviet Paratroopers that were in big trouble? I vaguely remember reading a battle where they charged into the fray, and grabbed whatever Paratroopers they could, essentially saving them from being annihilated.

Something about the 1st Guards Cavalry Corps causing all kinds of grief on Guderians panzers in the Moscow Counter offensive aswell

1 Like

Sounds like fake propaganda but idk.

All I know Soviets later in war combined cavalry and mechanized units which was very effective.
But all is possible, especially under general Budyonny. He believed that tanks could never replace cavalry lmao. But since he never experienced nothing else than losses until Caucasus, I really don’t believe cavalry under his command saved anyone.

But this seems pretty legit.

1 Like

It may be, I havent researched it…but…its pretty embarrassing having your elite paratroopers saved by guys on horses with swords. Reverse propaganda in my book.

It sounds pretty bizarre ngl xD

1 Like

whom had the logics to ship pretty much any luxury item a solider could want

1 Like

Peta_logo.svg
this is why we can’t have awesome things

Using different font on single letter in whole word is pure evil, made only with intention to trigger people as much as possible.

2 Likes

Also UK was heavily motorised (close to 100%).
At least untill they left all their heavy equipment in Dunkirk.

2 Likes

Did you mean “against Germans”?
Or “on behalf of the Soviet Union”?

Because things don’t check out.

For historical impact the last true cavallery Charge was made by the “Savoia Cavalleria” at Izbushensky

Result

ITA
32 dead
52 wounded
100+ horses killed

SOV
150 dead
300 wounded
600 captured
4 cannons
10 mortars
50 machine guns
[Soviet probably was enlisted bot or the horses get the god mode for most of the charge because i cant explain this Result]

Yeah, I completely ignored them. Didn’t really think of them as seperate faction imho.
At least I can blame Enlisted for it!

1 Like