Capturing New Georgia!

Who cares about some preliminary deadlines if you get epic content like this? Making a good update takes time, it’s obvious.

4 Likes

wow, you’re so woke.

Keep it coming, dude!

2 Likes

Lets GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Good good. And when will the LVT finally have a full crew? There are 6 slots in the tank and only 4 crewmen available.

2 Likes

god dam that flying boat? right? anyway i love that thing ever since i saw it in brother in arm 2 always wonder why there is a big aircraft in some random water place and now i will know tbh im looking forward to it but im farming stalingrad for mp717 rn so even if you add it i wouldnt play it yet but still looking forward to it

But these will be crashed flying boats.

well now i get to see what it kinda look like inside if we can go into it

1 Like

Look nice and all that but why caves again?
Maybe reflect ob Tatooine map to fix the AI for that.

1 Like

dont let the defaetism drag you down; its possible to reach everything important with high quality work input.

7 Likes

Was there really a grounded ship there during the campaign? Would like to see the picture to learn more

it’s normal it’s a fire support version with 2 slots for 2 players not bots

yoo! we finally get more trench warfare in pacific

looks amazing!!!..H6k4 to fly please!!! :smiley:

Also…this right here…is what I picture when I think pacific…great work

14 Likes

This map looks amazing, once it drops it’ll give me a reason to play Pacific Allies once again.

2 Likes

I am kinda worried about this. I hope it’s not like Tunisian village, in which you control one tunnel and basically get objective near to it for free.
It creates only extremely repetitive gameplay in favor of veterans who knows the map very well.

13 Likes

Nice map :wink:

Just don’t know why waste resources on least popular campaign, Stalingrad is older and has just 2 maps, just saying :wink:

Stalingrad has 2nd newest map, just saying.

Alright, this looks tight

1 Like

The Emily Picture is actually from Makin Island, It’s a very famous picture.

Part of the Gilbert and Marshall Islands campaign, and is no where near the Solomons

1 Like

I actually thought the new Pacific map would be Iwo Jima, but this looks really awesome. There are so many battles we’ll get in the future for the Pacific

With a great looking map like that I can see why it takes the devs a while to make them, but I’m patient it’s always worth the wait