Capturing New Georgia!

In an upcoming major update, get ready for a huge new landing, commanders. You’ll be landed on the volcanic island of New Georgia, from the Solomon Islands archipelago.

From June to October 1943, a large-scale military operation to capture an important Japanese military base took place here and on nearby islands.

Japan effectively controlled the Allied communication and supply lines between the South Pacific and the Solomon Islands from this base. Simply laying siege to it was not enough - the entire island was destined to become a participant in the brutal reality of war.

There are unique battle sites and landmarks all over the island. They include field camps, from which the Allies started the invasion, Japanese forts, already quite shabby by shelling and fire damage, a large airfield to interfere with the American fleet, and even caves, turned into catacombs and arsenals for long defense during the siege.

Here and there you will meet the consequences of the long-standing war - grounded ships, H8K flying boats not reaching the base and many other objects, thanks to which everyone will immediately know that this is New Georgia.

68 Likes

Finally it’s here, maps look amazing, give map makers a rise

37 Likes

N O I C E

Let’s hope the layout of missions will exploit the location at best.

20 Likes

Indeed. You gotta love the works of the map makers.
Very impressive stuff.

16 Likes

Hurray it looks like we’re actually Attack something which actually has some form of strategic value

11 Likes

sir I want more

1 Like

This looks amazing purely based on the visuals, I appreciate beautiful maps. Thanks!

12 Likes

How beautiful it is :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

It brings back memories of the terrible pathfinding mechanics of the painful Tunisian crypt.
Seems like the devs want more players to experience it.
The new vision is the vehicle captain periscope and the new mechanism is the Tunisian Soldier One Definition model.
So that just leaves the new weapons for this update, next week? And then it’s ready for test service! test service! test service yet?

3 Likes

we need afap!

2 Likes

The atmosphere of the screen shots is already amazing, the water, the lighting in the caves, I’m so happy I will play on these maps soon :smile::smile::smile:

5 Likes

Awesome new map! I hope there’s new content for the Japanese added as well.

1 Like

OH YES ! NEW MAP

I’m cumming

awaiting your meme :blush:

Enlisted has Alot of good stuff, map design and how good they look are def one

6 Likes

We’re not in New Kansas anymore.

7 Likes

translation error or not?

Stop trolling

5 Likes

It’s like I said: that guy is permanently unhappy no mather what happens…

Devs again went over the top in creating a map that looks absolutely fantastic, detailed, with many tactical options (there’s even caverns!). I’m really happy about it, can’t wait to try.

12 Likes

we just started devblogs

8 Likes