Burning Sky: rocket tanks and new campaign levels 1/2

Excellent! I have long suggested the addition of rocket artillery to the game. Glad to see it implemented with these new premium squads. Though a katyusha/nebelwerfer rocket strike option for radio operators/radio operator II would make it even better.

I do have to stress though that I feel rockets are a bit OP in regard to damage (i.e stronger than 500kg bombs) in the game right now.

Panzerschrek being added to the open-beta was also a suggestion I have made. It was already available on practice mode. Very nice it’s finally coming to matches.

OMG. I’m so excited. This game is just getting better and better. Thank you devs!

1 Like

Players: T-50 is a terminator and insane in Moscow.
Darkflow: ok fine here have a T-34.

7 Likes

You’re lying, Dolores Woody.

I provided you my full stats already, still you haven’t shamed me yet.

Don’t think anyone who argues on a forum realizes how pathetic it looks to everyone else. How are yall this salty over a video game lmao. Take it to PM’s or make a group chat if you really wanna argue and have a dick measuring contest, no one else wants to see it

4 Likes

Why would you want to turn Moscow (which is at least trying to be somewhat authentic) to 3 MKB squads on repeat everywhere, given that the gun wasn’t even developed and would be hands down the best and most used axis weapon (e.g. Stalingrad)?
Turning every campaign into STG-fest doesn’t sound fun at all.

2 Likes

Why is ppsh fest better? Nobody wants fedorov either. But if it gets in, then I don’t see any other alternative counterpart. Although anyone who can add 20 cartridge beretta to ppsh can think of anything.

2 Likes

Well. As long as only Soviets get their goodies PPSh, DT and Fed everyhwere, its cool. But not the Germans… thats bias.

2 Likes

PPSh was at Moscow, MKb didn’t even exist at the time.
And let’s not go “but muh Jumbo on D-Day” etc etc.
There is no point in making “battle of X” if it’s going to come down to 3 STG (or variants) squads anyway.
Can’t wait for MKb in Tunisia, in Pacific and in France 1940.

1 Like

he acts like i still play war thunder lol i quit some time ago

Double down on it please, Amerikabomber and a Flying Fortress next for Normandy. M1919A6 still looks like it’s in Alpha, M4A1 76 still has no stabiliser, were getting some useless flask that I can negate with a stamina regen perk, I love binoculars maybe now I can see greyzone campers killing me with more accuracy (I know, Skill Issue™). There is no more reason to grind Moscow Axis the equipment mostly sucks on all levels, gotta grind 30+ for the same plane (Bf-110) and some cute little Panzer with a fly swatter for a gun.

Please make a Bug report

I also asked for constructive criticism, yet you provided none.

Off-topic comments have been removed. If a moderator writes that you should resolve issues via PM or to stop, then stop it.

This is the final warning - stay on-topic

I have a brother that plays war thunder and he said that it is bad in wt bc of its low velocity the straight-line ends at i think 15 to 30m and the german tank has low armor the shermans rocket launcher is like a big “shoot here” sign and the shermans armor is not got and can be penetrated by the panther and at guns

Again You add explosives to the battle? stop please…, Gewehr 41 is literally trash AVT-40 is much, much better rifle, nothing close

1 Like

Please consider some kind of respawn score mechanism in the future to solve many so-called balance and OP issues.

both pen and antiinfantry capabilities

at least I can realize that you didn’t play moscow
it balanced more than 1:5
where is balance in campaign which gives semi-auto and 20rnd smg against full-auto and 71rnd

this happen in all campaigns like normandy mg34/42 50 round mags vs 20 round bar