Burning Sky: rocket tanks and new campaign levels 1/2

Suggestion:
Get rid of wasted and everything will get back on topic.

5 Likes

Literally 1 response above yours is the person who usually turns any topic into crap. His posts make no sense and seek only to sow enmity. This is what he has been doing for 6 months now.
He’s still not in a ban, so your warnings are strange.

9 Likes

Unlike others, i am very excited for the new update! I can not wait to try out this new content!
Everyone is complaining (of course, they are allowed to) But in my opinion i think instead of nerfing things, the weaker things should get buffed instead. Back then it used to be a hardcore shooter but now, since everyone has equipped +35% Vitality perk, and the machinepistols take almost 12 bullets to kill an enemy (It really feels like that), Enlisted is slowly turning into Call of duty or battlefield… it looses its feeling of realism…

3 Likes

giphy (1)

6 Likes

Yet they’re not doing this. That’s the problem I have with this update.
They’re further nerfing things via powercreep (T34 vs Panzer 2).

1 Like

mathematics left the chat room. At normal combat distance it is no more than 3-4 hits to knock.

Can anyone please tell me how to use such gifs in this forum as well? :woozy_face:

Hey woody,look

8 Likes

I said “it feels like that”

2 Likes

Find the link and post it or upload from your PC.
That’s all I know.

2 Likes

your senses are deceiving you. Shoot in shorter bursts.

Fix T-28E plz

• The main turret machine gun of T-28E has the wrong horizontal firing angle, and it loses the extra vertical firing range (unable to pitch independently) compared with the main turret machine gun of T-28.
3 Likes

Excluded. He said he was better than anyone. Definitely better than me (not impossible).
I would add, the opinion is not stat based. It can be an equally important and legitimate argument for someone who plays worse.

known problems: tanks behave as mini golf carts, tanks camp in gray zone…
DF solution: lets add rocket tanks so you dont need to move from spawn and can kill enemy infantry at cap point.

Please remember everyone to take your personal debates to the PM system… they are not necessary nor allowed here. Inflamamtory remarks aren’t ok.

3 Likes

Ok im done, dont see it

Oh dear … new PTW boom boom bang bangs … before sorting game probs…

Naughty Snail…

2 Likes

Does such a thing exist? I had no idea.

1 Like

katyusha

2 Likes

thats when the acchivements were introduced and stats started to count. isnt the real first game/match.

my state its 05/2021, even tho i player all the alpha, beta and what ever tests befor that in 2020.

and if i remember correcly there was a forum befor this one in september or what ever so i dont even know if this date is even accurate :

imagem

Summary

imagem

makes sence the above.

tldr: i joined april 1st or 2nd 2020, and my first stat count was may 2021.

side note : Update 0.1.17.58 - News - Enlisted

16 new challenges added.
(if i remember correcly the base challenges/tas were introduced or anounced befor around that time)

1 Like