Burning Sky: rocket tanks and new campaign levels 1/2

No problem. Your Tiger E immediately after appearing in my hangar P47 RE-22 and P47 D28

1 Like

The problem is that the pumping is long and you can’t change your mind anymore.
The problem with the game is people who play for a faction for ideological reasons. They either “kill fascists” or “kill communists\yankee”.
Such people don’t come for gameplay and weapons, but to win for their side. They will never go to the other side or play for the other side if they like its perks better. They will want the same thing, but for themselves.

2 Likes

I just want to safe Axis newbies from Ally farming ya asshole xD

so its ok for fully leveled german mains to stomp allied noobs?

And this is entirely the devs fault, the progress system, the addition of clearly superior equipment to some faction and this stupid ideology that higher level stuff needs to be superior to lower level stuff (this make useless to use lower lvl stuff if you’re max lvl)

Ally’s in Tunisia doing this in stacks mostly, i personally don’t like this shit

Well, I don’t see any problem raising the level. I played without a premium and was consistently in 1-2 places from the first games.
Many campaigns give good stuff up to level 10: Berlin, Normandy.
You get semi-automatic rifles and pretty good SMGs, along with tanks and grenade launchers. I think this is quite enough.
The only thing I would adjust: the balance between abstract aviation and tanks. The latter are always fodder for aviation, which has few threats.
This is not noticeable in all campaigns, as some planes are early types and slow to fly\and have few bombs.

germans do the same thing its not in one campaign its all of them

He plays for the allies, so you’re wrong. Correct the message.

1 Like

I don’t care much friend,i’m saving axis newbies from farm in Tunisia and don’t care less

i have played all sides not just the allies

1 Like

Will you show your levels in campaigns for different sides?

2 Likes

( goddamn you for your frikkin ear rapes man :joy: )

2 Likes

:+1:

wasted1

3 Likes

Refrain from turning this thread into an antagonistic discussion about other players. Useful discussion about the contents of the update itself is being buried. This thread is being monitored, do not derail it.

3 Likes

you are not safe!

no one is :joy:

7 Likes

Then I’d like to see you kill a greayzoning T34 in a panzer 2, or 3 with 37. Cause that’s all the axis get until level 22. And even after that, you have the 4s without HEAT and a 3J with a crap gun and a handcranked turret.
Meanwhile the allies getting a T50 with even more armor and 76mm HE is fine apparently.
Balance

2 Likes

Oi that’s mine :joy: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

this