Burning Sky: rocket tanks and new campaign levels 1/2

I love it (also for the other dev diary), and I approve only one level for the old campaigns, I prefer a few additions but well inserted, than a sea of ​​badly balanced stuff, with this update the developers have done a really big job

Well, that was a very interesting analysis. But in vain. If they were interested in that, Berlin wouldn’t look the way it would.

3 Likes

i think the level progression needs some work afore you add new things

2 Likes

lol hope it works better than the first one with its 2mm of pen that you wont fix

1 Like

they also thought spamming tigers, fg42 was a good idea aswell so it not that much of a stretch

1 Like

can we please get a Johnson lmg to counter fg42 now please

I’m thinking that too… which is tearing me apart as I love the t34. But seriously with it, it’s a no contest. As resistant as the t50, but with a canon that will 1 tap every Axis vehicle in Moscow… And axis receives another hand cranked turret pz3… Axis Moscow simply isn’t fun to play anymore. Too many dumb things like beretta 20 ammo vs ppsh.

I’ll farm bots as soviets from time to time I suppose…

3 Likes

I think i found the reason for the rocket tanks.

As Keo stated they can be killed by anti tank weapons, when we target the rocket system. Now the AT Nadelauncher will have a use.

So everyone will now equip its K98 with launcher, this will also remove the FG 42 spamm.

This was a big brain move by Darkflow.

2 Likes

That, or they just equip 1 or 2 soldiers with the launcher and everyone else in the squad goes with fg…

We only get some campaign’s one campaign level. But tons of premium squads. This is literally an AD, not a news. Let alone extreme high price and now, it’s even OP.
Also, though moscow’s 4E/4F1 is very fun at farming infantry. But T-28E is too powerful, and now we get even more unbalanced tanks. To compensate this un-nerf ZH29 to higher fire rate!

6 Likes

How much big is your communist playerbase ? Geez now you guys aren’t even fucking trying ? Good shit i started learning how to bomb tanks

Soviet Bias confirmed
Biased devs confirmed

3 Likes

There is only 1 level on Moscow and Normandy? Lol…

for the germans spammable tigers/panthers fg42 but this is ok but they get t34 1940 you lose your mind lol typical

1 Like

we all know sooner or later the t34 would have been in moscow, the only thing that the pz III j is just shit against it.

1 Like

these are different campaigns lol, In moscow the Axis got pz3 J1
It’s like saying: why are you complaining about pz4 in moscow, USSR has t34-85 (Berlin) on the first level

1 Like

just like the 75 cannons vs tiger and panthers in normandy so this is nothing new

Why isn’t there a 76?

there is but there on subpar vehicles m4 a1 m10 an open top trash when the jumbo had a 76 but the devs wont give it up cause of German bias noooo thats not fair or give us the m36 or perishing they just wont give a counter to tiger /panther or fg42

This is so cool. Just yesterday I was thinking the rocket Sherman should be added.

Right after the trophy P47) Or better yet, two, so I can spam them like the Allies.

1 Like