Burning Sky: Part 2

Jagdtiger might be ok against an IS-3 but it is true that both of those would be busted against anything else tank-wise

If you die, how do you want to look? Like something lame in a standard camo? Or like a Mexican gangster?

1 Like

Actually, soviet marines literally used to wear them like that, riflemen and machinegunners (ofc not everyone, recources were limited). Here are some examples:

grafik
grafik

11 Likes

more than anything else they dont need that type of bullet, having them wear this bullets starps doesnt make sense.

2 Likes

If they get hit, they want to look like chinese firecrackers :laughing: :slight_smile:
chinesenewyear-firecrackers

2 Likes

Well. I’m educated… It’s really looking similar.

However I’m certain they carried this around to supply a nearby maxim medium mg. It would only weight down assaulters armed with ppsh :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe in your culture. But this is an Eastern European dude. The belt is the adidas warmer of World War II.

5 Likes

grafik
You know its a great tracksuit if even a world leader decides to wear them :laughing:

6 Likes

grafik
i know almost everything about soviet uniforms but i need some education here, can anyone tell me what this uniform is called and when was it used?

1 Like

91f66b7fd3cbd40112ddb62780b94574

3 Likes

He was ahead of his time.

1 Like

I don’t know… But this one really does look great.

1 Like

grafik

Dmitry probably bought the enlisted battlepass and 5 years of premium

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

15 Likes

The second part could really come out of it now. I’ve been waiting for 15 years. I’m starting to get impatient.

1 Like

As I can see, he also has two large grenade pouches at the same time. Explosive spam.

1 Like

He probably invented the belt-fed ppsh41 hahaha

Nightmare.

3 Likes

Dmitry is lucky. He has an anti tank grenade. We need anti tank grenades.

Also has TWO revolvers. Dmitry can play cowboy and look swag:

revolver-ocelot-gaming

1 Like

To be honest, i think that the explosive bundles should simply get their model replaced with the anti tank grenades which fit to the nation you play…

2 Likes

possibly was used like the AS-44 so never :joy:

1 Like