Burning Sky: Part 2

Because I want it.

I want to replace every mp43 I own in berlin axis as stg44s.even if it’s virtually the same shit.

Reasons. I have none, just because.

6 Likes

So the Tiger II H will be against the IS-3? :open_mouth:

Su100? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Btw STG44 this time got a new model. You can notice that.
It’s definitely different from mp43

OMFG, but sound sadly possible :joy:

Let’s hope so. I still have content of normal stg on my ssd. From alpha. I ill compare it after.

It can’t be one shot from the turret?

If I remember correctly the 20ish second reload on is2, plus the front armor of kt and fast reload make the kt the way to go.

Only if the user lacks a braincell or its simply unlucky will loose against any type of tank inside a king tiger.

According to alpha, shit have changed but it’s still the best tank I have played in enlisted so far.

And by best. BEST

4 Likes

potter

1 Like

Soviet tank spammers come on pairs, they just don’t stop

1 Like

That’s why u must bring a Panzerfaust in every squad, I don’t even dare to get out of any building without a Panzerfaust

1 Like

Quick note for you.
During alpha everyone had panzershreks that would Nuke everything and tnt packs

I don’t remember dying inside a king tiger.

1 shot was enough for is2.
T34 was a fly facing it.

Ofc, shit have changed. It might comes “balanced”! Now and could be nuked on a single shot. Who knows.

What a bad news for T34 spammer, cannot imagine how would they cry on the forum

1 Like

I m interested to know, if it will be possible to use the MG behind the is2 turret now. Not sure why I want that but still…

Then your imagination is very weak :joy:

1 Like

Oh my!!! In all seriousness you are absolutely right!!! :rofl:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind.
But I still like to see and or use the jagdpanther one day in berlin…

Jagdtiger would be far fetched but still… I m all in for that type of unusual to see toys on a game.

Too many pz3s and 4s, and even tigers on ww2 games. I need to see unusual ones…

2 Likes

Actually, as a wt player, no.
Explanation is simple: I already have all those vehicles in wt. So while oyu have to grind 3 T34s, I technically grinded 6

This…
grafik
this is truly beautiful. My father was in the soviet marine (not ww2 of course) but it was the marine. I will immideatly buy this premium squad, no matter if its op or not. (just hope it wont be incredibly expensive :slight_smile: )

(i will also buy the other soviet squads as well) :slight_smile:

3 Likes