Bug reporting section will be closed on the 1st of February!

Friends, we have created a new easy-to-use service for you where you can report any bugs you find in the game. Read more about it here.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted

The forum section for your bug reports will be open until the 1st of February, and will be closed on the 20th of February.

• How does this service work?

Sign in with your Gaijin.net account and press “Report issue” or press “Menu” > “Report an issue” directly in the game client. Depending on the category that your problem belongs to, the service will display required fields and help you locate the necessary data. Easy!

• Do I need to report bugs from the forum?

No! We will send all bug reports previously made on the forum.

3 Likes

I have a question regarding this new site, I’ve already made a suggestion about it, but maybe you can answer it right away.

The question is, will be there added an option to upload screenshots while commenting (not just for creating a bug report) like we can on the forum?

7 Likes

Like it was great use in the last year anyway… rest in peace. You death was unnecessary.

At least no more people wo spam fake bug report

1 Like

You wish. People will keep opening topics here under suggestions tab lol

Some plebs cant do that because they need to play the game twice a week which apparently is a massive barrier.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know how inefficient your bug report & collection & QA works.
In the past on forum, there’s no way to know how many percentage of reports you read.
Now we know.
Less than half of reports got any response.

11 out of 25 topics. around 10 days ago.

1 Like

Was this necessary?
Now players will have to use 2 different websites for suggestions and bug reports.

I only hope this new website will actually be read by developers

please tell me that this site has a dark mode cuz MY EYES

4 Likes

just download dark reader extension. it is available for chrome and ff.