British and Italian Flamethrowers in Research Tree

Britain and Italy may not be their own independent factions (yet) but I feel at the very least they should be fleshed out and treated with more respect than in the shadow of America and Germany. It’s nice to play with British and Italian units whenever.

As a start the best way is to give Britain and Italy all Squad types and to buy British and Italian soldiers of all classes

Today I am mentioning their flamethrowers. Let me once again reiterate that these SHOULD BE RESEARCH TREE and BE BRITISH and ITALIAN squads. Don’t you pull another premium and event schitck

For Britain add the Flamethrower, Portable No. 2. Mk II. It was their standard issue flamethrower. A long time ago the prototype variant Mk I was added as a Premium flamethrower squad in the Tunisia campaign

For Italy you can add the Lanciaflamme Modello 40, which was a further development of the Modello 35.

And the Lanciaflamme Modello 41 which was developed much lighter than the previous models that were much heavier

A long time ago the Lanciaflamme Modello 35 was added as a Premium flamethrower squad in the Tunisia campaign.

10 Likes

These could be two excellent event squads if not tech tree squads at the very least.

1 Like

Nuh-uh-uhh :point_up:

Britain and Italy keep getting shafted. They literally made a British Attacker Plane, Whirlwind, go to an American Squad

At the very least Britain and Italy should have all squad types and soldier classes by default.

They can’t just keep shafting Britain and Italy and making the majority of their content premium and event that collect dust. There are so many UK vehicles that could be added to the Research Tree!

1 Like

Do you mean adding the removed premium flame trooper squads back as event squads?

2 Likes

And make them BR 2 lol

Whatever. I am one of the people who suggested adding all the different soldier classes for the British and Italians in the first place. If we can change all the soldier types into British and Italians by using customization tickets I don’t see a problem at all. Perhaps you can say that there are no separate squads for different soldier classes for the British and Italians in the tech tree. But that most likely won’t come since there is at the moment no plans to separate the British and the Italians into different sub-trees leave alone entire tech trees. And the way the tech tree is setup now I don’t see how they can make way for these new squads. The best that they can do is event squads obtainable via the loot boxes at a later date.

Nope. I am talking about the modified versions of those premium squads mentioned in this post.

1 Like

They literally just have to add it to the Research tree. It’s so simple I feel it’s redundant to even state it. Just stick 2 new flamethrowers + squad into the tree, boom done

It’s not a matter of being able to do it, it’s a matter of whether they feel like doing it.

1 Like

I hope your words come true. Let’s see. Fingers crossed.