Bring Panzerwerfer 42 and Dicker Max to BR3

the dicker max is so slow, so fragile, and the crew is vulnerable to even the most random shards of shrapnel

it should go br3

3 Likes

If only this information was available in game. where did u find this?

And not to mention that the soviet have P40E1 and IL2 at br2 that can easily destroy Dicker max even with missing bomb and bazooka

honestly lowkey a normal frag grenade should prob wipe out the entire crew if you didnt feel like just walking around and shooting them all

3 Likes

Here.

1 Like

i know i have that happen to me before

stop copying my posts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ohhh xDDD sorry bud, I completely missed them xDDD

1 Like

So is the argument that all open top tanks should be lowered a BR? or do you think only the Dicker should be lowered? Because from what i can tell the argument is that because it’s so vulnerable it should be lower BR despite its guns performance? Also dam Germany’s tanks guns are strong.

yes all open top should be lower br in the first place (at least imo)

1 Like

i cannot find that page in the document anywhere lol i must be blind.

Yes. M18 hellcat should be at br 4 or 3, m10 gmc should be br 3 and su 76 should be br 2

3 Likes

I don’t have much of a problem with that since tanks are affected by BR the most. Currently there is no reason to bring something like a Sherman M4A2 into a BR 5 match since it would just be cannon fodder whilst the M10 might stand a chance against the BR 4-5 tanks. But if they ever do improve the Matchmaking it might have to be rebalanced again.

M10 cant do shit against infantry. With m4a2 you can easily avoid being spotted by king tigers if you have little map knowledge but you cannot avoid infantry with the m10. M10 also lacks coaxial mg and it has horribly slow turret rotation

Here you go

I love open top tanks…I love to count the points stacking up as I fly by. pew pew

Yeah i think the M10 would still be crap because it doesn’t really work well in Enlisted with its relatively small maps. But tanks can sit in the grey zone and for the most part not worry about Infantry. There are few places on each map you can be “safe” from a king tiger so “easily avoid being spotted by king tigers” is hard. Once you get spotted by anyone that tiger will be wanting your life since it knows it can likely kill any tank it faces. If you sit back the slow rotation and lack of coaxial doesn’t matter as much, only the capability of the gun and its ability to take on other tanks. Of course still easy targets for aircraft if tagged or in the open, like most other tanks only they don’t need to use bombs for open top.

Maybe if the enemy team is bad you can get away using BR 3 tanks in BR 5 matches since your unlikely to be tagged but realistically it’s not worth doing. Unless you use something like the PZ4, Since the BR 3 Shermans cannot even deal with Panthers let along tigers.

M10 is extreme trash in comparison to PZ IV.

4 Likes

yeah better HE, AP and protection. There are a lot of balance issues that i’d like to be sorted before attempting to make mostly useless tanks slightly less useless.