Bring back PZ IV J wire mesh

I understand that its kind of useless but, maybe make it as an upgrade?

(also bring back my berlin camo for PZ IV J)

5 Likes

ah yes side skirts, best for defend against anti tank rocket (idk are they work in game or not) also i already have pz IV J and panther G camo i want they back

1 Like

the sideskirts look cool and also us pre merge players should get our old camo back!!!

2 Likes

Well, they didn’t work in real life. Neither did sand bags on tanks and so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

but they looked cool af :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, that’s why I bought both Pz IV J amored and premium T-34 with meshes xD

2 Likes

they should bring it back as a useless upgrade that maybe could help against reflecting dynamite packs

Wasn’t that only ever on pz j armored?

Yesterday I played with it and the mesh is still there.

2 Likes

I agree, I am very upset that they removed the camouflage patterns off of the panther and the PZ.IVJ in Normandy.

Yeah, added track armor on pretty significant places is nice. But at least camo is not unique and you can buy it for classic version as well.

(I just noticed the difference between tracks, cool detail)

unique camo for premium Panther is nice, but it is not really that much different from camos for classic TT panther.

Same colors, just different pattern

1 Like

Yes. I agree.

Yeah the PzIV J has the winterketten tracks, I think it looks great and adds that extra bit of added “late PzIV” production touch. They tried making the late Pz IV J to be as close to an “MBT” as possible by making the tracks and turret, ammunitions and radio equipment as “final version” as possible to have a solid “go-to” tank for the last stages of the war. Imo is wonderful to see the micro details like that. I have a book on tracks and I wish the Tiger 1 E and the Panther G would have the later version of their tracks they have cleats and are not mirrored. ( it’s a non issue but just a personal minor gripe lol).

1 Like

Side skirts are essentially spaced armour that is used even to this day on MBTs, they definitely work perfectly against HEAT warheads.

But I wasn’t speaking of classic side skirts, but that useless wire mesh.

1 Like

Germans introduced armour skirts first as an answer for the Soviet anti tank guns. They were intended to disturb to bullet such that it is not anymore capable to penetrate the thin side armor. For this both wiremesh and solid plates worked very well. Wiremesh were actually better due their lighter weight, but were also much harder to produce.

Tell me something I don’t know. I guess to be able to understand context is really hard for people here on forum.

Excuse me, but what is this TT you keep referring to?

Honestly, bring back all premiums. I don’t like how some were sunset.

1 Like

Tech tree

1 Like

i wish pre merge players could keep their old campaign skins, not they were any different or anything just alot nicer and because i dont want to pay 5 bucks for a virtual skin (also i remember the old berlin campaign pz iv j had tracks on the front)

They will now be making the sunset premiums temporarily available so that premium buyers feel more pressured (by the availability time limit) to buy them. Don’t worry, the content will be gradually returning, I’m sure