Br3 need it own queue

Right now BR5 is too OP compared to BR3 and BR3 is too OP compared to BR1 . So BR3 need it own queue or BR3 queue with BR4 only. Hope dev read this, Thanks :pray:

21 Likes

That’s good and all but you can’t just say that unless you address both sides and go into detail because they can’t arbitrarily just change the levels without more detail and more description

It is nearly impossible for a T-III to defeat a T-V. They could make it go against Tiers II and IV.

6 Likes

At least with br 2/4 only. We need ±1 BR asap

3 Likes

I play t3 and i always leave t4-5 matches. I played one normandy game and i had someone screaming at me in the chat for not attacking the point even if i tried while getting killed by the p47/m2 carbine spam.

Yea I think German br5 is dying which is a good time for br5 Russian except that is still rare for some reason

If BR3 would be its own MM, then this could function as a max BR for Japan and later added factions.

2 Likes

What do you mean ? I played one or two game of BR5 germany yesterday and it was still stomping us/ussr

Before the merge i was thinking " german playerbae would strecth thin" but opposite happened. Life is weird lol

2 Likes

BR3 should not be in the same match as BR5 ye. the powerscaling are too far apart.

i’d say the BR MM should have been 1-2, 2-3-4, and 4-5
or something like that. BR1 should not have need to face the pain of fighting BR3 stuff too, even if they’re less aggravating compared to BR3 VS BR5.

Idk my experience was the US absolutely stomping us last night so maybe it was an unlucky match I guess

Wow that’s nice to hear ! I mean, if the teams get evenly matched then it’s good.

±1 always meant that all players in an active match would play against people that are either the same BR, or one BR below or one BR above - which then effectively means you can only see two active Battle ratings in one match at the same time.

Having BR3 and BR4 fight against each other is no problem, just like having BR3 and BR2 fighting each other is no problem.

The idea that BR3 can face both br5 and br1 completely destroys the purpose of this new match making system.

3 Likes

Yup I don’t even know why I should bother using br4 when 5 is superior

1 Like

Me
Push
And die
And live again

You don’t need to kill, you need to be there to be shot at so the other shooters can kill

That’s such a soviet army tactic. No thanks i don’t like the way communists do it.

This is why Germans lose even with players
:joy:

Nothing but winning streaks since the merge. I think i’ve played over 50 matches and lost like 5