BR Change Suggestions

that would be a no for you.

Stg45 br5 → br4

• Similar to Stg44 but with lower rate of fire

how do you not move the M2 from BR5 to BR4
low rate of fire abysmal damage
its either a slow firing smg or a weak rifle

Chauchat cannot be br1.

Simply because there are NO br1 lmgs. Plus, after it’s buff, is better than the Madsen :thinking:

5 Likes

Why do you think 750 rof is slow?

1 Like

dps of both guns:
m2 =6600 x 30 = 198k
stg45 = 4320 x 30 = 129k
no way in hell both are comparable, m2 is much better

2 Likes

M2 7.3 54 17 750
STG44 8 39 9 650
can’t find stats for STG45
but M2 should either be moved to AR or moved to BR4 if it remains a rifle as it is inferior to every BR5 rifle

I wouldn’t say it’s interior, it’s just very different. Especially for its ammor reserve (30/90).

For US rifleman, it may be wise to take both t20 and m2 carbine.
T20 for longer ranges, m2c for cqc

1 Like

and if you could take only one

With big ammo pouch I would pick T20, but without ammo pouch I would choose m2c.

thanks for being honest my point it simple either it needs a bigger magazine, more damage or be moved from the rifleman to assault

M2 is a really good weapon at BR5, it is very similar to STG (slightly lower damage and higher ROF) and it even has better dispersion than assault rifle. M2 is an assault rifle that you can equip to every one, making it an “assault rifle” class weapon will only make it worse.

3 Likes

Now compare both m2 and stg45 and tell me which one is better, and then look at the T20 and ask yourself if you still think that m2 is that bad?

3 Likes

yes for one reason, who is more likely to quickly down a soldier at any range i put M2 at the bottom of all BR5 rifles

And how often will you fight at those insane long ranges with your m2? I think you should be using a sniper rifle instead or a bipoded MG. M2 has a bayonet for a reason you know?

1 Like

Select fire rifle a short range weapon… the more you know and knowing is half the battle lol

Maybe, but it is still miles away from any BR4 rifles.

(Also I don’t think this statement is true; M2 is a great gun and I love using it)

4 Likes

I can’t count the number of times i have hit the enemy only for them to shoot me back and kill me

You have a bipod use them to get closer, not a single German AR has that privilege. Plus you still kill people quicker at mid range than STG45 due the rof and much lower dispersion. If you bring M2 Carbine to BR4 what will you do with other dogshit rifle there like Johnson or just okay Farquhar? I smell a strong USA bias from you, you don’t want to analyze data that i just provided you nor want to use tools that DF provided for your guns.

M2 is great. I think ppl still think of it when it was in it’s PRE fix state.

Now, it’s wonderful. Can be equipped by everyone. Decent damage. High rof. HUGE ammo pool! (No other sf rifle has that many). No recoil.

4 Likes

it would be recoil if, its damage was not comparable to a SMG/AR which have better recoil