BR based on overall average raiting

Your idea is great!
And the upgrade system for soldiers and guns is something I dislike.

2 Likes

imo average br is better

biggest issue now is that f.ex. you’re br2, you unlock and bring one br3 weapon and suddenly you can be matched against fully geared br5 players, how come people find this not an abuse?

whilst in average br you can adjust br so that even when you bring one stg and the rest is just kar98 you’ll be put in mid tier battles, and then you’re screwed, one stg is not enough to dominate battlefield, dying and picking up weapon again is not always doable and its just inconvenient to do, and if your whole squad will be gone you have to cycle through 2 useless squads compared to enemies.

it seems to me that average br might come sooner than one might think.

1 Like

I noticed some players on the forums were discussing the number of vanilla levels.

In fact, with the solution described in the OP, there will be no obstacle to the number of levels.

Developers can set differentiated scores for any weapon or vehicle.

I think this is a very compatible calculation method and is friendly to every player.

Players with a large number of cards are already prepared to face a large number of weapons per BR, such as 27 or more rifle grenades. If the number of weapons is not considered, any player can kill novices by buying a large number of the best weapons corresponding to low-level BR. At the same time, due to BR+2/+2 or BR+1/BR-1, novice players will meet advanced players who are more advanced than him and have a more complete number of weapons.

For example, BR3 or BR4 players will face BR5 Sweat Lords armed to the teeth, which is why BR that does not consider the number of weapons does not work on balance issues.

Especially for those players who have only obtained a small number of BR 4 or BR 5 level weapons in the game.

According to my survey, most players only own a small number of these BR 4 or BR 5 weapons. Because many players are in the progress of the grinding they dont have enough orders to make too much weapons.

Once the so-called big update comes, these players will be forced to participate in many BR 5 battles with the Sweat Lords. For blance gameplay they will have to escape BR 5 a little bit by dropping their weapons

The probability of this happening in the current test BR is completely unpredictable, because players only get a “V” as the only basis for their MM. And such BR does not represent any real balance of the match

The approach described based on the topic will allow these players to continue to participate in the battle and be matched with opponents who are closer to their combat capabilities, rather than being forced to fight against Tier V Sweat Lords.

lol

Anything to stray away from the current system we going to get is better than nothing.

1 Like

how did those player survive in this game so far? simply if they dont want to face sweat lords on t5 then they can just downtier their equipment. i am certain that t2 or t3 players dont want to face sweat lords who bring down their t4 or t5 equipment to their tiers.

1 Like

This is an optional patch

Difference two queue, Early War and Late War, to differentiate weapons and the maps of these weapons~

Doomsday weapons in the later period are classified as Late War, while most weapons in the game still belong to Early War. This feature can be used to differentiate maps and prevent from fighting in Moscow from encountering STG or Tiger.

But the battle in Moscow will still encounter ppsh and svt as historical accuracy.

It is about to make something like the 123 and 2345 with more flexible

The rest of the MM part is completed with the same mechanism as described in the theme.

Players engage in fair battles based on numbers of weapons calculated as rating scores

1 Like

Quite sure the ppsh has been tried out in moscow and it didnt work out that well.
Especiatly if there will be some “map lock” to certain BR levels, such guns as ppsh & its counter kiraly has no place in games against BA’s and somewhat adequate SA rifles.

Especiatly if we consider moscow maps as some kind of starter ground, theres 0 reason to throw in 2 best smg’s of both factions.

That’s why the number of weapons should be considered in this BR calcuation instead of allowing anything spam

The maps conditions just a optional patch to the main solution in OP

I don’t see any difference between player having ppsh and his bots BAs or players and his bots all having ppsh.

The outcome is pretty much the same. But there no longer will be pure low BR match because of this concept.

It’s clear that Enlisted’s regular combat is a game based on several squads with several soldiers, not a single-player game based on a single soldier

Not really, all you need to do is give 2 pssh (or even better, 2 PP shpitalnyi) to two different squads and then take rmn to third squad.

Now you can rotate this toxicity and farming clueless newbies on low battle rating, just because they thought fully equipping their assault squads with 8 ppd 34 with 25 mag is good idea.

I can relatively confidentally say 1-2 ppsh will cause alot more havoc among starter guns than having a full squad of ~mp28 - mp40.

Which is arguably the exact reason for entire BR system, to prevent the OP guns to appear in low BR games.

2 Likes

The scheme as described in the topic would ensure that low-level BR weapons such as the pps-42 would have a score equal to a drum-based ppsh42, and the mathematical correspondence would ensure their balance

pps-42 with 20 rating and ppsh-dump with 100 rating

It is not used against pure novice rooms consisting solely of bolt-action rifles

Such battle with the BR23 5x pps-42 even in looping is similar

This is the logic of what happens in reality. Given the bluster of some blind people, I am very sorry about this.

Eh ? The differency between PPsh / pps42 / Mp40 is night and day.
Like T-34 with battle rating 100 against 5 pz2 with BR rate each / 20 isnt exactly equal regardless they are “mathmaticly” same.
Or 2 pz3J with br rating 50

Im even quite sceptical mixing BR3 with BR4 but for love of god let the tier 1-2 be alone which I assume are the “moscow” maps.

2 Likes

Well actually im probably sticking to BR5 and have very little to none intention to go for BR 1-2 or even 3.
So no, im genuinely conserned about such suggestions of letting OP weapons appear in low BR games regardless are they small quantity or not.
They are still OP in low BR.

Eh, if someone is really so pity dipshit that hes deliberately going to slaughter newbs in low BR games I mean really, go for it champ.

If this is something that big chunk of players will start to abuse ( Highly doubt ) we can easily lock the BR 1-2 from players who has high progression level or high BR inventory regardless do they choose to use them.

And anyway, even if this becomes a problem. The BR locked equipment will ensure that these “champs” that has chosen deliberately to go low BR will not be effective as possible with OP guns.
Sure you can go and kill newbies with BA to low BR good for you champ! But you definitely aint effective as you would be with T-34 or PPSh.

2 Likes

I think the most important thing in this matter is your happiness.

In any case, since nothing may change, because there are response of some naughty blind boys rant., this does not prevent us from preparing rifle grenades and so-called low-grade submachine guns to slaughter novices.

Why don’t we discuss what kind of armed to the teeth squad in low level BR can do such a thing more effectively.

I think it would be very effective to get some 75mm tanks into the BR2 room

And rifle grenades will be a must for me

In any case, I have plenty of weapons in BR2 and BR5 in the vanilla tested system.

I hope your number and mix of weapons are as “balanced” as mine

Every vanilla BR is balanced, but some squads are more “balanced” than others

Eh, you come up with a joke a like suggestion of introducing one of the most OP smgs ( PPSh41 ) to low BR games.
Reasoning your argument with logic of “I can anyway join low BR games with low BR guns”

What kind of response are you expecting ? Like one of the reasons for BR at all was to prevent OP weapons appear in places where they have no equivalent match.

Or we can discuss how we prevent people with said capability to join low BR games at all ?

If you deny the difference in numbers of weapons in squads, then go and enjoy your “balance”.

Tommy’s alternative system has the potential to be better than what the devs are doing.

We going to need a system for early war like sure I have guys with PPD-40 or PPSh but the tank is only T-34(1941) which is a very early war and don’t stand a chance against Tigers.

Late war is going to be the usual Berlin loadout anyway.

1 Like