BR 5 for the American faction is absolutly OP

More like “but G43k exists”

1 Like

Same same, but different

accuracy doesnt even matter that much cause they are all in same ballpark and unless you are sniping over long range it doesnt really matter. you should compare damage, recoil and mag capacity for more realistic everyday use.

what i forgot to mention is this (t20 is ~equal to AVT40 on the graph)

with exception of fg42 II that becomes 2 shot weapon on all ranges if you add soviet body armor (although rare it deserves mention)

btw t20 has 20 round magazine capacity, full SA damage, low-medium recoil making it second best rifle.

2 Likes

I don’t really think it is.

Although i agree with the statistics, but in real gameplay it doesn’t feels like that.

c6ee7d1bb4db7610de6840a5337df6b9_w200

In addition, the reason why the high-tier United States is a overpowered is that its fighters are barely inferior to Germany in terms of air combat performance, but their bomb load is often better than that of German air defense fighters with less than 200 kg. The P-47 Thunderbolt, which is considered an attack aircraft, is actually a fighter plane, so its air combat performance is not particularly good compared to a fighter. However, the P-47 Thunderbolt can devastate the target area by firing two HVAR rockets four times, and it is not difficult to kill a tank by dropping a 250kg bomb at the end, but German attack aircraft are nerfed and cannot even destroy buildings. Not only is it limited in terms of usability and lacks fluidity by attaching a lot of stupid bombs implemented as stupid weapons, but the rocket-equipped aircraft has very poor maneuverability and can only fire a maximum of two times, so it has poor anti-infantry and anti-tank capabilities. Falling in all directions. The German aircraft in Enlisted are crappier than the P-47 in every way.

None can.

@Bigote0070 @gastanofrizzi
Close this. Nonsense