BR 5 for the American faction is absolutly OP

They kinda do already…

I like none of them. except maybe avt that I use as a semi with a 15 rds mag. BR V is just silly because of them.

that’s why I care more about dispersion than recoil. I use the FGs in semi mode, when I do use my paratroopers (mortar squad). Now why does such a legendary rifle praised for it’s reliability has the worst dispersion of all, is beyond me (unless bias?)

1 Like

depends on which FG if it’s the 2nd one then it’s balancing since it has the highest rpm of the high tier Auto rifle however the first one should have it’s dispersion reduced from .25 to .22 (same dispersion as the 2nd one)

It’s not. “balancing” here is simply it has more default recoil. and with a high rof weapon, recoil is more important.

Dispersion shouldn’t be higher on a reliable rifle, but lower on a notoriously unreliable one (the avs series)

FG42 the only end tier select fire defaulted to single fire now?

Huge “balance” issue in itself. Bots/AI are much better with full auto

yes. the only ones, because reasons.

Note the only ones AGAINST having it normalized like literally all the other factions, are usually boos or anti axis ppl…

I don’t mind much about the full auto stuff as I use semi, but… if it makes ppl happy…

1 Like

I prefer semi auto myself. But thats not my issue, i want my squad AI to have default full auto lol

1 Like

True that… full auto squad… in a truck…

71Lg5iCAVaL.AC_UF1000,1000_QL80

1 Like

that is how it is since the second one is already decently controllable on full auto but think of it like this
AVT: slowest rpm, smallest mag but best accuracy
T20: in between rpm, quickest reload
FG42II: fastest rpm, worse accuracy, has bipod

reliability is also a factor based upon how well the solider maintains his weapon, it’s the main reason why GI’s in Vietnam thought the m16 was an unreliable weapon

no AVS is also semi auto default

1 Like

AVS isnt end tier (end of line). AvT 40 is if im not mistaken

Perhaps i should have said FG 42 II

1 Like

oh. fg42 also has lower velocity than avt & t20.

ah. also lower damage than avt & t20.

Again. I doubt fixing the dispersion would be a bad thing. except for those hating axis for reasons.

fair enough :+1:

oh i know but it’s still plenty fast to where not much lead is needed, it’s also why i didn’t included damage since all 3 of those weapons cross the 10 damage threshold but not the 20 threshold

i can agree for the first one but second one is fine with it’s current one

1 Like

It’s just strange WANTING a weapon to have dispersion. There’s, again, no good reason for it.

1 Like

it keeps some people from bitchin more, i seriously believe that if dispersion was removed in the entirety we will never ever hear the end from mains about all russian SMGs

FG is a weapon for peasants. I only have one FG in my entire BR5 lineup. And only as a secondary weapon for the radio operator.

as we all know
The Germans who like to cry will never be willing to intercept the P47, nor can they learn to use the Panzerfaust and automatic weapons groups.
They like to watch death from the sky befall friendly forces and themselves
Like to regard the M2 rifle as an invincible artifact
Likes to blame one’s own failures on the enemy’s strength

But I agree Japan needs something better
Their tanks are a joke

Its a overtiered Asian Bf110 or P-51 with 20mm.
Its only BRV because Japanese planes are mostly terrible excluding for Army planes because they spawn in air.

It would be a P-51 or BF110 if it had its real turn time (17 seconds), but instead, it turns faster than almost every fighter the Americans have.

That should be important if there are actual dogfights here.

But STG exists.

1 Like

Buddy, before merge germany was dominating. For a good 2-3 months after merge germany was dominating. Also, it has nothing to do with equipment. Germans have amazing guns and such. The biggest factor is player base and match making.