Bolt action need a damage buff

Yeah get some real terminator vibes once in awhile.

It sounds like the real problem there is the overpowered +35% vitality perk. They should reduce it to +10% or better remove it completely so the ttk stays the same for everyone and nobody needs buffed weapons to compensate

1 Like

yes or Moscow ?

Probably because we have cod kids coming to play this game thinking its going to be like cod

Cod kids have no skill so they are going to complain about not being able to aim with them.

Good man <3

1 Like

Moscow is just SMG/LMG spam.

No i do believe your thinking of berlin Moscow is far from light machine gun and submachine gun spam.

Funny thing is, they don’t need a buff, I’ve used many bolt actions and been able to instantly kill anyone <50m from where I’m at with ease, with at worst downing due to aim.

1 Like

If they got more Damage, Nobody Cares. Just do it. 1Shot 1Kill thats Realism, atleast with Boltis. Or make a Human Damage Model like Tanks have. Body,Arm,Legs,Head.
#:heart_decoration:forBolts

We have news about rifles. In expected dev-b.

10 Likes

:pogchamp:Good Morning
Answer from you in any Topic, give us Hope. :vohiyo:
You answer very Rare :biblethump:

1 Like

That is good to hear :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is Wake and Alive Hurra, Hope exists… A little Bit. :wutface:
Hopefully they read other Things too… Even if they dont answer there :kappa:

#PremiumSquadsReworkWITHmore :heart_decoration:

What Moscow have you been playing?
The Russians run as many smg squads as they can, possibly together with AVS squads if they have them. The germans are a bit more diverse, as their smgs are a lot worse, so they substitute with lmgs and mkb sniper squads.
Sure, there’s times when you can use bolts, but in the end you’ll do 3x better with an smg, so if you can take it, there’s no reason not to.

All you need to do is just look around at the russian uniforms. morer than half the dudes running around have the police uniform of the first assaulter squad.

As it should be after unlocking semi-autos etc

Lets hope we dont see another “questionable” change like the ridiculous semi-auto nerf

2 Likes

Watched some guys video here at the forum from the past showing some Sovjet SA in Berlin and was pretty much shredding like an SMG and i went like: Yeah i understood now why they nerfed it

1 Like

Well ive been up against two top event players infantry squad both with vit perk up close with BAs and got them so i must been rly lucky then i guess :wink:

1 Like

Yeah sure you are more productive team player doing bolt action 2 kills per 10 seconds, instead of holding objective with mg and clearing whole squads in seconds.

Nobody is saying they can’t kill, pistols can kill, knives can do the job.

It’s about how fast they do it compared to other guns we can use.

I would have to lose all my brain cells to think i can hold objective longer against 3 dudes throwing squads at point to cap it, with a bolt action.

Wow i killed them, haha,
Now my ude is dead, and they cap before i even get to point again.

i don’t get your argument at all, the objective of the game is not to kill enemy in as many ways as possible, right now it’s to capture and hold points on map.
BA sucks ass at this

Thanks for the inspiration guys!

2 Likes

Ey @120062891 you do not happen to have some sick footage of you having a go with your Mannlicher?

1 Like

Look forward to it, if they truly buff BA’s we will have even more fun.