Black African American Male Squads?

To make sure I wasn’t being completely historically inaccurate, it says More than one million African American men and women served in every branch of the US armed forces during World War II. In addition to battling the forces of Fascism abroad, these Americans also battled racism in the United States and in the US military.

3 Likes

Most of them were second line and logistic units. During D-Day they were like two active African units and one of them were a anti-air ballon unit (and the fighter unit is already in the game). Even the source mentions like two active units.
Not to mention we dont have playable Navy and Nurse units.

5 Likes

ok then

why do you always come up with the same ideas over the years and still don’t accept the same answers?.

you had to change your nickname beacuse of the backlash.

surely you don’t want to do that again. right?

5 Likes

If they add a late war western front or Italy campaign, there were front line infantry, armored and aviation units composed of black soldiers; and by the end of the war they began at least some integration. It’s certainly an option, especially for premium or event squads.

don’t start

1 Like

Why not? We have already got black guy in British event para squad.

3 Likes

The Americans had segregated combat units for blacks like the Red Tails or the Black Panthers. We already have the Red Tails in-game, they can maybe give us the Black Panthers as a premium or event squad or something though.

4 Likes

The 761st would be a cool unit to see in game. I’d like to see the 442nd Infantry Regiment as well.

1 Like

The token enlisted blackfella

that’s your problem.

you never finished.

:roll_eyes:

Most of them was in reserve or logistic, a small number of them was in the second, and just someone reached the first line

If you want a black man squad is better ask for some commowealth south africa/italy libya premium or event squad

2 Likes

Only on the condition can we choose different skin tones and let our soldiers have afros if an appearance change order is used.

Take it or leave it.

After the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1942 Japanese Americans faced discrimination and internment. However, many joined the military during World War II to defend the nation they loved. In addition, Filipino Americans, Korean Americans, and over 20,000 Chinese Americans participated in the war effort.
An estimated 33,000 Japanese Americans served in the military during and immediately after World War II, about 10,000 in the 442nd and 4,000 as part of the MIS. Approximately eight hundred Japanese Americans died in the service of their country during World War.

442nd earned, in less than two years, more than 4,000 Purple hearts and 4,000 Bronze stars.
The 100th was a racially segregated unit, comprised of more than 1,400 second generation Japanese Americans, known as Nisei.

Don’t i know if i missed it but if there is an Asian option in the allied side, if not they should be added

3 Likes

Filipino scouts :smiley:

He’s the squad leader, too.

I like him tbh. Got good perks rolls first. Scream like a Brit.

I even gave him the nickel plated event colt (and black Barrett) :smirk:

That’s how you show true love

We can finally give our Commonwealth soldiers black Berrets? For real?

Because I still have my Canadian Sherman skin that needs it’s Canadian crewmen…

I don’t know about other guys, but I think we could gave berets to Vickers paratroopers from day one.

(seems like my word “barrett” was hilariously wrong, lmao. Autocorrect failed me)

1 Like

No