Big Action mod and no XP gain

yes

some vehicles deploy as half-track tractor in default rally.

then you can get a constrution hammer to start a small battle logistics mission

Mission1: (left to right)

Respawn ------- 500m -------> capzone (build frontline ammunition box)

Mission2 : (right to left)

build tractors rally <— 500m <---- capzone

A simple technology tree is as follows:

Simple tech tree

Hammer lv1 → Build frontline ammunition box → Hammer lv2 → Build artillery radio station → Hammer lv3 (howitzer)

For the British faction some of their vehicles could get 17 pounder guns. This is the only allies heavy anti-tank gun in the gamemode.

The German counterpart is the Pak43 88mm anti-tank gun

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I just discovered a problem. The entity is not synchronized and displayed correctly during playback. . .

Tanks and aircraft vehicles are not displayed correctly…

2 Likes

the joys of modding. I know you will fix it given time haha. I havent modded from scratch, but Ive spend lots of time combining mods and modifying mods to not break each other LOL

1 Like

How do I build a vehicle rearming station? I want to use my rocket tank for soviets (Moscow)but I do not seem to be able to build a vehicle rearm building

Please state steps required for both allied and axis (Moscow) if you can.

1 Like

When you deploy it will give you an Engineer’s Hammer, which you can use to replenish your ammo. Maybe you need to set a special shortcut key, because it conflicts with T maintenance, and teammates can also help you resupply ammunition.

Rocket vehicles in Normandy Axis and Moscow require engineers to resupply ammunition

Ordinary vehicle rally and resupply position can be built by engineers. It’s a large rally point icon.

But its not for bm-8-24 and axis halftrack rocket vehicles. These two are almost exclusively used for curve aiming

The M4 Sherman organ also has some changes, but it only slowly replenishes ammo from supply points

1 Like

Yes there may be a conflict, will see what I can do but as on console, need to know the button action and then see if it will remaps (interact with buildings is reload normally) It works on guns and other things normally… so not sure why not on rocket tank?

So what about normal tanks? How do they rearm in battle, is it the ammo depot that must be built? (Hammer II?), can rocket tanks not use the same rearm there too?

Also axis I can deploy howitzer but I tried T34 1941 spawn a default spawn, no mobile rally? I also have valentine and rocket tank, what allied vehicle will convert to mobile rally please?

The original intention of this function is to call teammates to help you replenish ammunition. Avoid rocket camping and being too OP.

Rocket vehicles now rely heavily on engineers

You can equip one of your party members with a health kit instead of a repair box, which may make it easier for you to use the Sapper Hammer to replenish your rockets.

But in the case of lack of material supplies, you may only be able to replenish them 2 times.

And your teammates’ trucks and half-tracks can replenish engineer materials.

Your rockets depend on them.~

2 Likes

But do they need the hammer or any engineer could rearm my rocket tank?

As for rearming normal tanks, who or what builds a rearming station?

1 Like

Good tip re rocket gunner, no tools on him would stop spanner showing up yes.

1 Like

There are 3 types

1. A half-track or track tractor is a vehicle ammunition supply point, and can also replenish engineer resources.

2. The frontline ammunition supply point built in tractor Mission 1 is a vehicle ammunition supply point

1. The vehicle assembly point built by engineers can deploy vehicles and is also a vehicle ammunition supply point.

For for bm-8-24 and axis halftrack rocket only type1 replenish engineer resources will be useful

2 Likes

Ok thanks, what do you mean by tank tractor, is that the stalingrad equivalent of the half track?

I think I was expecting rocket tank to be rearmed from buildings, but can see why now they can’t.

Last question for me:

The Stug III spawn mobile rally and then I can build ammo, then Lefh, what is the equivalent vehicle on allies? (I was asked this by my clan playing tonight and I didn’t know)

1 Like

yes. the howizer tractor

2 Likes

Some feedback I got from my buddies, they did not find it easy to distinguish between normal rally, deployed vehicle rally and what ammo rearm station look like. Purely from looks on map I mean.

1 Like

I tried to improve their icons.

Normal rally: trapezoid + flag,

As for the vehicle rally: circle + flag, the vehicle rally can be used as a vehicle ammunition supply point.
(300m away from the capzone)

Tractor Rally: solid circle + flag, the tractor rally can be used as a vehicle ammunition supply point. (500m away from the capzone)

Frontline Ammo Supply Point: The icon has been updated so that it now displays a row of bullets

stug III can deploy as a tractor.

Allied vehicles with similar roles are the T-28 not e, and M8 Scott ect.

This is a mobile rally for light vehicle deployment, unlike half-tracks

Mobile Rally allows direct deployment of infantry squads.

You can even deploy in capzone

At the same time, trucks can also replenish engineer resources.

The goal of the gamemode is to make each vehicle play a unique role, even a fragile Panzer III B-type, to be fair. to make a diverse battlefield.

2 Likes

The only reason I can think of is why the devs do not let us grind XP and some very big popular mods it’s because they want us to play multiple public matches and keep their public matches active and instead of all of us hiding in custom games.

1 Like

You can update the version before opening the room. Currently it is 709ex3a8

I’ll still continue update it. when I find some issues or received feedback improvements~

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/dZtt8zlJrMQL5Env/

1 Like

Yes you can still play games like Axis of Tunisia.~

1 Like

I recorded a video.

Note that the rocket tank cannot move when it is in shooting state.

Besides M4 Sherman, But the M4 Sherman cannot be reloaded by engineers, and it only has an inaccurate sight

update to 709ex3a16

2 Likes

I’m down to try it at some point, but will need to be in a PC lobby to do so right?

1 Like

I’m not sure if the console players can create game rooms now, you make a try.

PC can create room then you can join it~

1 Like