Berlin Operation

On April 16th, 1945 a rapidly moving offensive on the last line of the German defense began, the target was the capital of Germany — Berlin.

By the 21st of April the Red Army forces had already overcome the third and last line of fortifications, and then burst into the outskirts of Berlin and began fighting there.

The deeper the Red Army advanced into the central districts of the city, the more fierce the resistance of the German forces. Both sides suffered heavy losses in these street battles. The German army threw in the battle not only trained infantry squads, engineering and technical armies, but also a huge number of militia forces - the so-called Volkssturm, which made up the majority of losses in the defense of the city.

According to Marshal Zhukov, from April 21st to May 2nd about 1.8 million artillery rounds fell on Berlin.

From April 21st (13:00 UTC) to April 24th (13:00 UTC), you’ll receive rewards in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

REWARDS

Complete the operation stages: every day you will receive rewards for 2 wins in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

5х silver weapon orders

1st stage - 5х silver weapon orders

15x Appearance change orders

2nd stage - 15x Appearance change orders

1x Nurse avatar

3rd stage - 1x Nurse avatar

TERMS

• The task is only done in Squad mode.
  • The task resets every day at 13:00 UTC.
21 Likes

nice.

love me some appearance orders.

the avatar looks also nice :+1:

4 Likes

I guess Keo wasn’t laying when he said we would get more events.

Second time we got double event going.

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Keo never lies😎

7 Likes

Every female content is a good content, thanks!

3 Likes

Nice.

Though I’d prefer a skin or something memorable.

Also I wonder what will happen to all the customized Germans acoss 5 campaigns after they all get meged into one?
Will custom “winter camo” from Moscow stay even for Tunisia?

Another event, Thank you, shame I’m out this weekend, but not missing too much as would not use that profile tbh

1 Like

Max waiting time is 2 min +30s

When this happens, restart the entire game client… it’s bugged.

But yeah… I remember why I stopped playing Berlin now… this campaign gives me nausea. it’s too sweaty for me.

Lovely … Still have “Schlacht um Königsberg” NOTHING to see from “Berlin Operation”
I must life in a mysterious time gap area with special conditions …

Yeah, I figured lol.

At least no Willy Pete spam in Berlin.
But yeah, extremely sweaty.

1 Like

Oh God… think that with campaign merge, low br factions such as Moscow axis/Soviets will be plagued with Willy Pete as well?

The idea is frightening…

1 Like

Berlin isnt best but at least you find players on both sides.

Moscow is full of player currentl, both side

1 Like

If your network connection has disconnected once (even <1s count) during matchmaking process, the matchmaking process is completely disconnected and timer will continue going without ever connected to a match

It’s berlin.

I though you know by now why it takes so long to fond a match in berlin.

cuz ppl are grinding pacific?

and u picked eastern europe, its the server with lowest pop

Double events… where you need to grind daily. So exciting. Why do people find this “fun” is beyond me.

1 Like

wait they actually are gonna finally put the game on Steam?

We’re almost certain of it, it’s also the next logical marketing step.

It’s father game, War Thunder, is already on steam and Enlisted slowly but surely becomes more and more like WT.

Also devs kinda hinted it with their roadmap picture:

In Q3, “launch on […]”

1 Like