Berlin Operation

i have not seen MM going over 1 min and 30 seconds. think they updated it…

Please avoid any Off-topic comments. Leave Feedback or question about the Event.

Stop asking for wins on event missions like this one considering the fact that people will just spam meta factions for easy win. Better replace wins with finishing battles instead.

2 Likes

Tell me if I’m wrong…most of you have chose Axis…for its hard artllery…isn’t it?

Bugged you say - that figures!

TBH I restarted and got in right away, and this was hte longest wait although 1 minute is not uncommon.

I didn’t get my nurse profile picture :sob: and I only realised I didn’t claim the rewards on one of the days on my stream…

I know for a fact I played enough Berlin games and won them everyday, but probably because there were 2 events going on at once, I “claimed” my reward for the paratrooper event but forgot to claim for the Berlin Operation event

I know it’s entirely my fault and I should have double checked, but it would be nice to have some kind of “reminder” that you’ve completed the requirements for events and need to claim. For example, that green exclamation mark icon or some other green icon that flashes on the upgrades/logistics screens to let you know something is “new”. If I had this icon flashing next to the area where you click on the event on the homescreen, I wouldn’t have forgotten to claim it…

Just an idea to save others (like me) from future pain… I do love the idea of multiple events at once, but this would be a really really appreciated QOL feature!

2 Likes

my missions didnt reset on the 3rd day, it was the same for all my friends, still 7 hr left and still not reset so we can get the final prize

I dont know why but today I was able to claim every rewards for second time :man_shrugging: I guess thanks.

1 Like

There was a little bug. For those guys who bought the Avatar twice. They have the possibility to write the support and get the gold back

1 Like

quest still hasn’t reset for day 3 are they gonna fix it?

question, is it normal that i have been given double rewards?

i received 30 appearance orders

and 10 silver weapon cards.

it seems a lot of people got double rewards for day 1 and 2 today, did you get the portrait?

yes, i did got the portrait
( the first time )

i got the double reward but never the portrait :frowning: hoping they fix in time

damn…

yeah, it’s an annoying bug that sometimes plagues daily challenges as well, ( and happened alot of times in previous events )

i would have hoped that if you at least completed it, you should still be able to claim it in the period time of where you can buy them as a last chance. but actually redeem it for those who forgot to do it the previous day.

The answer is literally few messages above.

you know that still doesn’t qualify as an answer to the other part. right?

I already said the same thing you did, you know?

so, just because you typed it, others are not allowed to report it as well to confirm or say that happens to others as well?

logic at it’s finest from you mister adam.

Yeah I got the first two rewards, never got the portrait, then my progress reset for some reason and I got the first two rewards again but never the portrait.

1 Like