Before merge event

Before merge i’d suggest running a big sale before that and bring back old event squads and vehicles to ear/buy. It would be especially beneficial for anyone that missed out of the Normandy and Pacific para squads or just certain event tanks like the Chi-Ha kai.

maybe even bring back some of the old premium squads that are no longer available like the MP40-2 squad or the bike squads from Tunisia pre-order.

8 Likes

Maybe few more dozen topics about same subject will help

MajorMcdonald said it will happen in one week to one month in one of his recent videos.
He’s often very well informed, since he’s official CC. He even leaked that merge will not happen with Pacific (new Georgia) update before it was officially announced.
I really don’t think merge will happen next year.

1 Like

so in 1 week? im confuse on what

mean?

Yeah, that’s what he has stated. So we can expect merge basically this month. He even encouraged players to not start new campaigns and focus on ones they has progressed in some way. Since according to him, there’s not much time left.

You can check his ±2 last videos, I am not sure in which one he has stated this.

oh then i might go to stalingrad axis hell to get as much progress for the kar with ggd (AT launcher) then

Upgrading specific squads is not good idea. All you want to do is get much new squad as you can. You can always level up them after merge. But you will not be able to get majority of them.

that the question tho will i be able to up my mp717 squad even tho it gonna be gone cause i didnt put point into weapon upgrade all because it would make that squad weak for current stalingrad

Wut? Every squad you own will stay. So you can still level up them after merge.

well knowing enlisted can sometime “fuck up” im a bit skeptical on that but ok sure im gonna buy maybe 4 more mp717 and 5 breda (ironically the best russian mg imo) for low br

1 Like

I doubt it, since we dont even know future BRs and Soviets still dont have any paratroopers.

I don’t think we’ll see BR until like 2-5 days before actual update.

Probably event planned for anniversary (this or the assaulters with weird camos which are all over internet now). I don’t think it will have any significant impact on merge/update.

Plus in previous Q&A (which was in fact, just answering questions from McBurger’s discord server lol), devs mentioned they’re not planning paras for all factions after merge.
So it’s not like Soviets necessary need paras for merge to happen.

1 Like

Why not lol. It obviously shows them that the community wants them

if im not mistaken the breda mg in stalingrad is unique to it’s campaign having it’s own stats due to it having breda mg(stl) ID however im not sure if it will keep those stats so better ask @Euthymia07 about it

1 Like

Perhaps because 1 topic with lots of responses & activity quite often draws more attention than 30 invidual topics with few replies.

All MGs has different stats in Stalingrad (like stamina drain, weird recoil and so) . And they’ll not keep them.

It should have identical stats to the german Breda.

2 Likes

yea that what i saw with mg34 it recoil is way over the roof compare to berlin and normandy one

Thats never guaranteed tho. I’ve seen good threads never be replied to and bad ones get abunch of replies

1week to 1 month? my guy they haven’t even tested anything besides progression yet. The literally only tested the easiest thing to do. Man if it will be that fast i fear for the state the game will be in.

2 Likes