Before merge event

its literally not the same subject and you are willing to leave and not participate in it.

They haven’t been testing progression primarily. The main reason behind recent test server was to check how data will transfer into new system.

Well that’s quite concerning.

Also what also is a bit strange is that all paras excluding the normandy paras were event squads atm which does mean that newer players will be confused as to how to obtain paras (i am not aware of any campaign having unlockable paras.

1 Like

Eh well if that was the main reason i’d say it was quite a failure… i had multiple things that i researched missing or unbought when logging into dev. not that i was there for long since it way unplayble.

Yeah, which is hilarious. Since they used this as reason for discontinuation of engineers from Stalingrad.

Yet again, you can see how consistent they’re with arguments.

3 Likes

totally agree especially how different the paras are. Like bruh the pacific event paras had bolties and whatever you choose from the pickup the Tunisia ones have sub guns and the normandy ones full on MGs or FG42 with grande launcher…

Yep, and my opinion is. We will not see any tech tree paras for quite some time. I guess they’ll just keep releasing them via events and premiums, cuz:

They really screwed up this whole situation with them.

But at least we know thanks to helpers, that Soviets paras are planned soon.

4 Likes

I hope that those Soviet paras come soon and to Berlin, cause i left a few levels to complete and after a little comeback, i have realized that the state of allied army its even worse.

Usually anniversary sales are around the 10th of November. I am not aware of bringing back old gear that was given prior to events.

I know you probably cannot divulge such info but…

50% off on gold order things???

Shrek-Cat

Only if you do the good kid until friday

1 Like

But… How???

Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka

2 Likes

Well. You dont need to be McDonalds to predict that one.
That being said, we have not get any new grindslave event yet and they usually shit them out as Disney+ with their shows.

I can only ask. I don’t know.

1 Like

Yes that’s understandable but i mean para squads atm have only been available as event and frankly speaking in certain campaigns they are much stronger than others.

There are no plan as stated in the past Q&A to add progression paratroopers squad directly after the merge, imo this probably gonna change later wen the new tech tree start getting expanded with new contenent

1 Like

Big sale would mean everything would be -50% off even old removed squads (but they tend to only put them in a shop without any sale lol) i want Polish BAR for Axis for $20 and i ain’t paying more just like with my Colt Monitor, and less used packs would have bigger discount -75% up to -90% off but that’s too smart for Gaijin they really want multiple premiums to be sitting there not being purchased by anyone but 5 people. How often do you see BM-8-24 or Valentine or Churchill or AKT-40 squad? Practically never i only saw one dude that i keep killing that spammed m3 medium (it’s p2lose now with bugged turret ring repair) and Valentine besides that i have never saw a Valentine in action same with mini Katyusha dude spawned got few kills and died and that’s all he have achieved.