Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

Current plans for future of equipment logistics is a bad idea.
New players might suffer from shortages we went through during CAT (aka getting our hands on medkits etc. only after unlocking next squad and stripping it clean).

Most basic items such as medkits should remain at the cost of bronze orders. Not necessarily 1-1 exchange, but it would still be more new player friendly than gating it behind silver orders.

@Keofox Due to the reasons and suggestions above, I believe, that equipment part of the overhaul is very poorly thought through. New players shouldn´t have pretty much denied access these most basic items unless they buy a premium. Is it possible to forward proposal to offer basic equipment for bronze, while more advanced equipment (such as axes) should cost silver?
There is still time to fix it.

9 Likes

For tanks i think it’s just the spare parts that you can buy to upgrade them, selling tanks is a silly concept since we don’t buy

Very good job, I like everything except the silver orders for equipment (medpacks, grenades, mines). I would have liked those to stay bronze. But big thank you for letting us know ahead of time to use stored tickets.
Also time to give everybody P08’s.

2 Likes

I have to disassemble 3k rifles. But big thanks for the announcement and some time given to us so we can actually do it, so no playing today but clicking :slight_smile:

so i just tallied up my knives. i am at around 2600 ish. and that gives me… 26 bronze according to reddit. that feels extremely lackluster. cant i just exchange like 1000 for a saber or something?

Technically, is not good to disassemble all weapons, especially 1 star weapons since they can possibly yield below 10 (the required minimum for exchange) and end up being a waste of a weapon , the only solution to this is to dissemble more weapons so that you reach above 10

lmfao that’s sad. Players had infinitely better ideas for surplus knives.

7 Likes

We shouldn´t necessarily get sabres in exchange, but damn, 100 to 1 ratio is indeed bloody terrible.

1 Like

Good, now I have to install Excel and make a Balance Sheet, and it’s the start of the week end…

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

exchanging them for bayonets, axes, different combat knives (since WWII saw a myriad of knives used)

100 knives for a gravity knife
100 knives for a German boy scout knife

plenty of options other than absolutely sticking it to the player base.

Spending a 150 bronze orders on equipment because we are about to face a massive artificial equipment paywall lmao.

4 Likes

Just to be sure I understood the economic:
Thoses two will be sold both 3 bronze? Right?

Because if it’s true the best strategy is to just sell the 0 star weapon, no weapons are disassemble for more than [number of star]x10 parts.

2 Likes

I am a little confused, I have only disassembled my default starting weapons, across all campaigns, anything else to think about.

Not really worried about buying medkits, they will allow us to earn enough Silver I’m sure, plus it will be multiple items.

Am I missing anything else?

I came to the same conclusion, but maybe I’m missing something.

1 Like

Some of us have parts in vehicles(example 50/90 parts for next upgrade), can we get silver orders for them or extra bronze orders, 1:10 is fine for weapons because of the random buying, but it needs to be more for weapon parts. it should be 1-2 bronze orders per weapon part based on the silver value compared to bronze or I should get my silver orders back.

So, now I can make fullstar Kriegsmodel Mauser and Carcano Mod.41? Interesting.

use all your bronze orders, the worst thing you can get from them are 1 stars, and those you can exchange for 1 bronze later so those dont matter, but any 2 star+ will be a profit

1 Like

also get any backpacks, explosives… you will put on your crew
they will cost silver after the change

This makes it a 1 silver for 2 bronze exchange rate, pretty bad…

I don’t overdo equipment too much, I have what I need and majority of times, if I ‘park’ a squad I de-equip it anyway.

As for use all Bronze orders why? We will need them for troops and weapons in the future.

I also don’t understand upgrades on vehicles, but mainly relied on gold and or premiums to upgrade. Are you saying we downgrade our vehicles now, that doesn’t make sense?

Anyone explain vehicle parts to me, I never did it as it was too expensive, only when flush with silver I think I spent some on Stuart / puma, for a tritch drop to come along and replace them… maybe Normandy CAS was upgraded?

wow finally we get what we’ve been asking for, still ppl cry here like there is no tomorrow.

So much salt, salt everywhere…