Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

I would like to ask you to communicate on the topic. I’m the only one currently trying to pay attention to en and ru topics, reddit post. All the flooding and stupid jokes do nothing but make my life harder. I doubt this is your goal.

Thank you.

15 Likes

I really thought you’d get a kick out of the NKVD post about @113845534 lol
Gave me a good laugh at least

We ourselves are interested in giving you more unusual things. At the very least, we will soon be holding small promotions dedicated to various historical dates more often.

8 Likes

just trying to keep it light hearted my dude

1 Like

how about suggest to keep the bronze order for equipment but increasing the price by 2 or 3 times…

1 Like

don’t tell him, that was my trick to get maximum weapons :tired_face::sleepy:

I am concluding the strategy now…

Still… holding bronze tickets and not spent them… is just letting them devalue.

1 Like

This would really benefit new and medium level players, BUT WHAT ABOUT VETERANS AND TOP PLAYERS WHO ALREADY FINISHED OFF WITH MULTIPLE CAMPAIGNS ?
THEY ARE NOT BENEFITTED TO MUCH EXTENT BY THIS.

everything has an end

1 Like

So you can downgrade a 6 star vehicle for only 24 bronze? I spent over 50 silvers to get the ju 87 r-2 in moscow from 3 to 5, even with maxed out “ability tree”

4 Likes

Any insight on prices? Are we expected to pay 2 silver orders for a single explosive pack?

I have just checked I have hundreds of default rifles in my campaigns, these need to be deleted manually, this will take me til next week. Will we get a bulk option @Keofox to dismantle weapons? Or is this a matter of find a couple of hours to dismantle all of them?

1 Like

As he mentioned. Work in progress.

I feel like perhaps getting 3 grenades for a silver order could soften the blow

Is that replying to me?

Nope. Was replying to ElectedDictator.

1 Like

OK.
I have thousands of 0-star starting weapons (Gewehr 33/40 etc.) and have to disassemble them all. See you in a week or so :laughing:

So, better disassemble all default rifles before the update, then you get bronze orders for 10 parts instead of nothing. :smiley:

We are planning this in the future. But now, it seems, we will have to disassemble how our ancestors dismantled. sorry)

2 Likes

Every time people get excited for these changes despite every time they make the grind significantly longer and significantly worse for F2Ps

1 Like