Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

this is way we providing feedback on the news to give our perspectives :slight_smile:

3 Likes

of course i can. but as you say this game offers what no other shooter does, even fully priced ones.

I cannot disagree with this enough. The current system is terrible. RANDOM = BAD.

This

1 Like

Are always subject to change ofc. But its something I rather you guys get close enough right now than a new folk waiting another month or so on a bad experience handicapped.

It’s a business I get it, but it’s also a game.

6 Likes

Oooooh. I got ya. I see. Yeah. The equipment system now is baller. Sorry I extrapolated to the whole thing. The weapon system is crap. Maybe this is just the compromise. Making nobody happy?

2 Likes

yes, keep the stuff that isnt guns for bronze

5 Likes

@Keofox i am interested to know what would be your opinion on adding Stalingrad maps to moscow campaign? Other countried in 1945 eastern front for Berlin or Battle of the Bulge for normandy.

I am worried about splitting the playerbase

2 Likes

I agree actually fire rate is sometimes not needed especially on the light machine guns.

Is CM’s opinion important to you? I think that Stalingrad is a great battle worthy of its campaign.

10 Likes

So this means, all default weapons will not able to exchange for any tickets.
Default weapons: MN1907 for moscow soviet, MN1938 for Berlin soviet, etc. The weapon comes with soldiers.
All weapons now able to be purchased with bronze all have at least 1 bronze ticket values. (start from 1 star)
But also:
1 bronze weapon order per 10 parts.
So if we dissemble default weapons now, we can get some value out from them.

Also what the … with able to sale tanks? And how possible an entire tank only worth few bronze tickets… Also after someone sold his tanks, he may never able to use that tank again? Because there’s NO WAY to obtain the same model of tank (besides event/BP) again?

Of course it is! But a lot of people dont want it because of the same gear. And since I really want to see Stalingrad i am trying to find some solutions

beware guys, premium janny squads are active in this thread

3 Likes

Reminder they do it for a $20 pack annually

2 Likes

Stalingrad’s folder has been with us for a long time… Though a empty folder.

Downgrade

not for free???

I advice to scrap the base default guns rn. Atleast they will be worth something.

2 Likes

will the battle of stalingrad and kursk make a single campaign?

Why would anyone would downgrade an upgrade that it’s already so minimal Statwise…

1 Like