Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

Oooooh nice!
They already thought of it!

This 100%
25k is undoable for the average player
Only decent players would be able to make any sort of real income

9 Likes

Wait. What does Keo means by cold steel?
Can we… CAN WE BUY SWORDS TOO??? :smiley:

why the fuck would i upgrade the basic bolt when i’m maxed on all campaigns hahahahahaha nice dirty delete bro

2 Likes

wip, sorry

1 Like

I think your math is a bit off. First off every soldier in a new squad comes with medkits and most come with grenades. All come with knives, which are extremely effective and not really necessary to replace. You can only equip four infantry squads at a time, consolidating from squads should be relatively straight forward. The big problem here is getting enough SMGs and MGs. Furthermore, the basic weapon will all now be easily converted into three stars. Most of the basic weapons at 3 stars are pretty good. Better than one or two star more advanced rifles.

1 Like

making equipment available for silver orders on top of guns will be a change in the wrong direction imo. RIP F2P players. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Thats still 250k for every additional soldier

The rates for all this are fucking terrible and all the people blindly supporting it is incredible

10 Likes

The prices for Equipment could break this.
I hope it will be reasonable, since we dont just buy a Backpack but need the Medkits or Explosives also, that can add up to a big sum.

I hope they wont increase the prices for Weapons so 3 silver max .

3 Likes

start breaking them all down now

That is why they are giving the heads up

k

it was a rough calculation, i’ll save the rigor for my degree thanks, i’m not writing a thesis on this

lol

wrong

1 silver order for 2 medpacks its simply too low I m afraid. As a 25k per silver ratio.

It will work for players like me. But won’t for a fresh player that you guys want to do business with.

Sure a base squad comes with packs and nades
But all of us did spend Alot bronze to get where we are now and we still buy stuff everytime we play.

Either a new player will never be at our level. Or they simply give up and move on.

Rather have a costumer happy no?

Stop handicapping your playerbase.

16 Likes

Yeah. I play a lot and have such a foundation it’s hard to put myself in the position of a new player

1 Like

The discussion of economics is endless. I just brought you news, and the numbers are subject to change. We are constantly monitoring the problems of the players and if they arise, we will come up with a solution.

5 Likes

Yeah. I think this will be much easier on a new player than the difficulty in filling out squads with troops.

thats the thing im afraid, new players are the content, most of their money comes from whales and vets buying prem accounts. the new players don’t matter and neither does retention, this is how f2p games work, as long as there’s enough of them for vets to kill

4 Likes

Some stuff should stay for bronze like medkits and simple explosives.

Big Backpacks or mines for silver could be a compromis.

9 Likes

Time to disassemble some guns while I have to keep some stocks of maxed guns incase of a future Soviet campaign who knows I may need the box mags PPSh, PPS-42/43, DP-27, SVT, etc elsewhere in the future.

I’m sure they have player retention targets. And still, can you name a better free to play shooter? I guess MAYBE but none of them feel like this game.

1 Like

It is best to let the purchases of first aid kits and grenades in bronze orders, since for veteran players it does not affect us at all, but for new players, its start will be very difficult

3 Likes