Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

How much bronze orders does it take to upgrade a weapon? Will other late unlock weapons be more expensive to upgrade than early unlocked weapons?
plsbanishmefromthisrealm

Wait, how do you even sell a vehicle.

Or are those upgrade costs?

Will workshop upgrades tree be removed from UI?
Do I need to disassemble my pile of starter weapons prior to game update?
Or will they be disassembled automatically? If so, will my progress into the workshop upgrades tree impact the number of parts received?

This is very true. Lets first look how it goes when the update has arrived before we go start screaming our lungs off.

1 Like

.>Daring to charge more than 1 silver for a pistol

3 Likes

so my 3000 (0/3 stars) simplest rifles only can be exchange for 0 bronze card?

that’s because you’re (from the only game i remember playing with you) a decent player and the playerbase is trash, not because you don’t need equipment

4 Likes

If you disassemble some and upgrade the rest to 1 star at least, they will be worth bronze.

1 Like

Well
Let’s just wait a bit, update isn’t even there yet. Prices can still be revised.

I myself looks forward to it. (I do have a dragon hoard of silver orders, though)

Its not going to be good
Equipment for silver + 25k per silver order is just as bad as no silvers for people who didn’t hoard them previously
Nevermind f2p

9 Likes

enlisted updates have been 1 step forward 2 backwards the last few months

11 Likes

In retrospect it’s true that 1 silver for a single medkit seems a lot.

I’d suggest the devs to keep silver to buy equipment, BUT change the number of items acquired per silver.

Such as 1 silver = 3 or 4 medkit.
Or 1 silver = 2 axes
Etc.

1 Like

That’s actually true.

Didn’t account for all of that since it won’t be a 1 silver to 1 equip ratio.

8 Likes

Oh yes! I hav 1700 knives in berlin alone…

standard premium player xp gain rate is 1k/min

at 25k for 1 silver weapon that’s 300k by your lowest estimate, almost 2 whole campaign levels and 5 hours of your time to fully equip one dude

and that’s just as premium… did nobody think about this?

12 Likes

YESSSSS. Pistols galore.

1 Like

Clip2net_220114185529

11 Likes

Keofox: Yep, I’ll give you 17 bronze for all that :v

Needing an economics managing manual to not totally f your self is certainly the way to get more players for the game

6 Likes

if they are going to keep it at silvers only then they should drastically drop it to 10k per silver

8 Likes