Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

so the zero Improve 3star simplest rifles , cant exchanged for 1 copper card? they need be inmproved can be sechange? but like 98k is simplest rifles at Normandy ,but at East Germany of Moscow, 98k is 4star rifle…

Naiso keofox-San.

Keep this and “make enlisted a better place” updates coming. It’s what we need.

2 Likes

So now the grenades, medicine cabinets and everything else, will cost silver orders

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have a course right now. It is important to understand that different weapons will cost different prices.

I’ll try to find out.

2 Likes

From what I understand, equipment such as tnt packs, backpacks, etc will also be bough with silver?

Just to confirm, because if we get 1 silver per 25k, it’s very reasonable :slight_smile:

Just like bronze order. Does this mean we need 100k XP to get 2 weapon and 1 troops order? Or we only need 50k?

Of course.

I just want to avoid a situation like “Damn, I would have earned so much more bronze if I disassembled these weapons and sold the parts!” or vice versa.

vertan soldier and modification turning when

1 Like

25k for 1 weapon silver order , 50k for one troop silver order
so 100k XP = 4 weapon silver order + 2 Troop silver order

1 Like

I’m usually very critical and often play the devil’s advocate… But this upcoming update looks very good, I seriously don’t see problems with it.

They won’t. Basically, the old system made silver redundant, since everything could be obtained with bronze (but vehicle parts).

But you won’t… 1 silver per 25k xp is MORE than reasonable :thinking:

1 Like

not at all, especially not for f2p

6 Likes

seconded, backpack stuff at the very least should stay as bronze

6 Likes

image (51)

12 Likes

LOL oof

2 Likes

I wish it’s really like this. because, you know, for bronze order you actually get them alternately (6k only get you 1 weapon and 2 troops order, not double that)

The good news is, you will now be able to boost your silver stores by playing a campaign where you don’t need them anymore, and use them to fuel a newer campaign where you need them the most.

4 Likes

Not sure.
I’ve been experimenting with Normandy: In this campaign, I DIDN’T BUY ANY NEW GUN/EQUIPMENT/SOLDIERS. And yet I end up top 1st often. Even ftp players will manage well I think.

But perhaps they should add the option to buy equipment in BULK?

Example, 1 silver will buy FOUR medkits instead of 1? Maybe that would work.

5 Likes

The new players don’t even have backpacks unlocked.
And the free squads already come with some sort of grenades with them

Once they reached backpacks /or any equipment level they already acomulated enough xp to equip squads with equipment.

After that, all they gain will be profit to a point they will be redundant.

6 Likes