Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

can we see this update next week?

cewDuhs5VDo

18 Likes

What about v2 rockets?

2 Likes

Belt fed BAR for trooper?

2 Likes

Bronze will almost always be used to upgrade. Silver will be used for the purchase.

2 Likes

Great change long awaited though,but what about the silver orders which we get via earning XP, It will apply for upcoming battles or we will also get them for already grinded levels of campaign s ?
Veteran players who have already maxed out levels, will they get silver orders for the back breaking grind they have already did or they will have to do it again to get silver orders ?
(Even after completing Berlin and Tunisia to max lv. If will not get silver orders for my hardwork it would be really upsetting though :sob:)

You still get bronze orders per xp after a campaign is leveled fully. Expect the same but with silvers as reward too.

Improve them. The simplest rifle :star: is garbage that can be thrown away. The rifle :star::star::star: is already worth something.

But I don’t promise that the rules won’t change. This is what I see right now on our test server.

99%

10 Likes

Wait? I meant Backpacks, ammo pouches, explosive packs, etc in that comment. They will stay for bronze orders right? or you changing them to silver order too?

@Keofox one last question regarding weapon upgrades.

Is it possible to sell back the million knifes we have left over from old soldier we send back?

Sorry. For your hard work (well named) you have received campaign levels, soldiers and weapons. :slight_smile:

Uh… this actually looks… great!

Really appreciate the fact you tell us in advance to prepare.

Also, bronze for vehicles upgrades YES!

From the example shown of the Springfield starter rifle upgrade, bronze prices seems more than reasonable.

Nice!

1 Like

Silver orders.

1 Like

Looks like I will empty the shop when I get home then.

WE PLAN TO GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE KNIVES FOR BRONZE APPLICATIONS. :smiley:

19 Likes

Would you be so kind to disclose the exchange rate?

Since 10 parts = 1 bronze, then it is reasonable to expect that selling upgraded weapons should net more bronze, since they would give more parts if disassembled?

(Please don’t make us go through the manual disassembly of 100s of guns, lest we miss out a relevant percentage of exchange bronze.)

5 Likes

Advise everyone you know to do it too.

I’ll spend lots of orders on extra ammo packs, tnt packs and such just incase.

Currently we receive twice as much bronze orders for troops compared to weaponry for the same XP. After this update do we receive more bronze orders for weaponry like Dev’s did with troop orders ?

2 Likes

How many orders are needed to upgrade weapons?