Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

What about parts of T0 weapons?
Is it better to dissamble and upgrade to T1 or is it better to have 1000 parts of T0 ?
Will 10 parts of T0 count as 1 weapon order ?

1 Like

You need 30 parts to upgrade just for one star which will give you only 1 bronze order later, if you keep these 30 parts you will get 3 bronze orders, for me it’s simple to just leave parts.

edit: there is no such thing like T0 parts, parts are just parts that will exchange 10 to 1 bronze order, but weapon of 0 stars (starter rifle) is worth nothing and you need to upgrade it to at least 1 star (for 30 parts) if you want anything back from it later.

It’s the company’s fault.

Players in general can’t but expect the next step in economy changs to be bad for them, because Devs screwed up the first step by locking up necessary game content behind silver, and then waiting MONTHS before adding what was supposed to be the player-friendly part of the deal, more supplies of said silver for f2p players.

In the meantime, they left f2p players starving.

No wonder those players are now prone to expect the worst from further economy changes.

10 Likes

Whats worse is I suspect this is not even close to the last time we will be seeing economy changes.
In fact I am 100% convinced these are just patches on the road in preparation for a complete overhaul of the economy/campaign system, and the game will either turn to research (like in WT) or unlock/purchase (like in H&G).
This current economy we have is far too flawed and, honestly, barebones.
Some premium squads require more than 600 bronze orders to upgrade all troops to 5 stars. How can that be balanced?

1 Like

worst P2W update for new players.

in this bolt vs FG42 game, the explosion pack is seriously important for new players, but after this change, the only thing you have is the bolt.

imagine using a bolt to fight auto/semi-auto rifle for 20+ matches. not mention you have nothing to do with enemy vehicles but die.

tbh, the game would never get flesh blood in this way. unless you are a masochist.

3 Likes

dont forget this ones for example… i would like an option to sell them too if possible.

5 Likes

Good spoken, you are right. I don’t cry for myself i am done with all 4 campaigns. But i have friends who dont play often and with the silver order for soldiers they dont get enough to build up the troops. With your equipment for silver thing, they will fire with bad weapons against auto weapons and don’t can buy explosives against tanks or medikits for the starter troops… Think the most of them wouldn’t play anymore and you cut off the games playerbase.

Hey! Many thanks to all the players who justified the need for some equipment for bronze. The developers decided to do just that.
With Bronze Claims you can still buy:

• First aid kit
  • Tools
  • Small backpack
  • Small ammo bag
  • Smoke grenade

We will continue to collect statistics after the release of new mechanics.

17 Likes

Nobody cares about those, what about large stuff/explosive packs/mines/grenades ?

6 Likes

As part of the new economy, we plan to make more advanced and powerful equipment for silver. At the same time, you will receive significantly more silver for experience in battles, as well as buy equipment for silver. earned in other campaigns.

4 Likes

You are not making any sense whatsoever my dear dear fox.

If you’re going with what you said, why not make the low tier weapons cost bronze instead of silver aswell ?

1 Like

It would be logical to add at least handgrenade, detpack and grenade pouch to that. Those all are “basic level” and essential equipment.

Later ones (mines, large pouches) could be somehow justified to be available for silvers (but definetely not in 1:1 ratio) as they come with much later levels and are not that essential to play the game. But all basic stuff should be available for bronze.

2 Likes

There is still hope.

i want this update as soon as possible ,Will it be updated on wednesday or thursday?

We are thinking of significantly strengthening hand grenades in terms of manpower and possibly weakening explosive packs in terms of living fighters. This will significantly increase the power of such weapons, so for now we have not started making grenades for bronze.

13 Likes

This week

2 Likes

That’s good to hear.

But still, you yourself once wrote that we have all those powercreep tanks in the game because every soldiers with explosive pack are able to counter them. If you cut supply of detpacks for the new players (even with silvers for exp and achivements they will not have enough of them) they will be destroyed by late game vehicles without any option to react. Explosives that they get with squads are not the answer too because it is completely random and most of the times you get at most one detpack for the whole squad.

2 Likes

What about making tnt only avaiable as a plant explosive? So soldiers have to actually plant them on the armor of the tank and not yeet it from 33 meters away?

What about making it avaiable only for a certain class? Like eng and bombers only?

3 Likes

At least it’s something, I appreciate that :+1:

Imo taking the yeet perk away from detpacks should be enough. Tunesia would be a very sad place for infantry if detpacks would be locked to engineers for example.

1 Like