Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

They detest em

1 Like

dogshit with the equipement changes

Wasn’t i saying same thing?
Veterans don’t mind much, but this shit screws over new guys.
And they don’t stick around so we got bot matches all the time.

1 Like

can we get a full atuo for gold like 1911 colt full atuo or a german full atuo luger i think

They added the daily log in rewards, for example.

simple fix
both rifle and dragoon do 15 damage base, enough to oneshot a 13,5 hp soldier(unless there some other HP bonus im not aware of)

Sorry, I’ve been playing exclusively Tunisia Axis for a while now. And I have FEWER on a month to month basis.

As to new players I saw a giant influx when they made it so earlier console versions came around and it seems like quite a few of those people stuck around.

1 Like

Last time i check all bolt-action one shoot and the most important thing is use the one with more ROF/bullet capacity before reload or the one you like

at least stat wise the weaker carbines shouldnt be able to oneshot(13<13.5)

Lololol
Use only >15 dmg rifles, hit only torso and head, and be <100m distance away.
And if You miss, or hit my legs, my FG will eat Your squad in one second :smiley:
Even if You hit and kill one dude, i switch to one of remaining 8 dudes and do same.

Bolt action were meta without vitality being so easy to get.

all weapons that do more than 12 damage do instantkill, so I don’t see the problem if you upgrade a garand to the max isn’t the same?

This statement is false. As per the update notes:

" * Soldiers can now get Bronze orders for experience in battles twice as often." So if you could please stop derailing the argument with ignorant points.

IDK about that necessarily. I just don’t know how this is going to balance out. Longer to get equipment but upgrades of weapons are much quicker. Gain in one and lose in the other.

lul no, it’s just a horrible and predatory loss

2 Likes

From alternating ones at 3k it went to both at 3k, and then to ones costing 6k.

25k for a silver order seems like a lot, especially for new players as they will need silver orders for weapons (no more random drops) and also new items. It will become neearly impossible for them upgrade past their initial equipment.

2 Likes

it is, they are just dryign the fun out of the game

The troop order ratio is worse imagine trying to fill your squads as a new player they have to take days for the most basic shit we did

3 Likes

What are the exchange rates?

I’m wondering if it makes more sense to turn guns into parts now or to save duplicate weapons for exchanging them after the update. And since this news started with “this is a warning about them in advance that will give you time to prepare.” I thought it wouldn’t hurt to just ask :wink:

scrap starter rifles, keep everything else

1 Like