Be ready for new weapon upgrade mechanics!

It isn’t confirmed per se, I guess, but Keofox did say it would be like silver orders. Lets wait for confirmation, I guess

Right now is every 3k. There’s a progress bar for weapon orders on my “join started match” games

Well I guess we can take that text as is.

“For every x batle experience.”

So would mean 25k one order, at 50k both, at 75 k one, at 100k both

thats definitely how it reads, but in all honesty, their English isn’t always 100% on point lol

5 Likes

This is how forums work. After an announcement you can ask any question and most likely it will be anwsered? You got a problem with that?

Yeah. I’m old. Slow reflexes, so I NEED all the equipment to perform well. Just saying “I feel this”. Still, I worked HARD for all of those orders to do so.

2 Likes

Personally i would like for bronze orders to be for equipment, upgrading weapons, sidearms and melee weapons then silver orders to be for primary weapons.

Silver orders being used to buy everything seems to be a bad idea in my opinion and I think it will really limit newer players on what they can get its just going to make the game even more grindy.

The way it is currently with the bronze orders being used for equipment is kind of good it does not need to be changed.

7 Likes

i agree to that this will make things that cost 3 silver more anoiny to get like the bazooka

1 Like

sadly yes

What date is this update coming exactly?
has the date been set?

can we expect to see any weapon changes/balance changes any time soon

1 Like

Well guys, the countdown is here. I look forward to seeing you all out there grinding out bronze orders for equipment this weekend.

1 Like

Most likely next week.

keofox said 99% precent sure next week

Ah nice. More unfriendly towards new players and f2p players. Looks like you don’t care after all.

4 Likes

Since I started playing this game, I have spent about $2000 on this game. Most of this amount is used for the repeated purchase of advanced weapons and the team points necessary to upgrade these weapons.

The reason is obvious: the original economic system is random. Randomness makes it difficult to obtain enough advanced weapons without spending money. In theory, if you have enough time, you can get these top-level equipment. But the time cost is incalculable.

My choice is to gain advantage through advanced weapons, even if it costs money.

The new economic system provides a new way: you can stably obtain top-level equipment by playing a lot of time. This will be relatively friendly for a large number of players. Our earnings are completely predictable.

However, at present, the new economic system brings me only a sense of crisis: the advantages I have accumulated through spending money will be destroyed by the new system.

I fully understand that no one wants this game to become another “p2w” game. But in fact, in the original economic system, this game is a “p2w” game to some extent, and it successfully opened my wallet.

I don’t care about the money I’ve invested in the game before, because I’ve enjoyed the fun of this advantage. I only care about one thing: I don’t have enough confidence to support me to continue to invest money in this game, because the advantages brought by this way are likely to disappear due to a system change.

This is very common in a game in the testing stage, but the losses of some players caused by system changes should not be borne by these players, should they?

Hope this game will get better.
Best regards

3 Likes

3 Likes

you guys really don’t like new players huh?

3 Likes

It seems nice but I have mixed feelings about buying equipment for silver. On the one hand I don’t like current supersoldiers that carry a ton of gear. On the other hand it’s only going to impact low - mid lvl players. It will probably make the game look worse in the first look as new player with a few, hardly earned grenades / medkits will face current / old players with 4 medkits for each soldier.

3 Likes

This meme is becoming part of our culture here. At this rate, we might as well consider it as an unofficial logo of Enlisted. :+1:
With the amount of new player hostile reworks at least.

1 Like