Battleratings, One "Small" Change to make all the difference

It is best competitor for ppsh and Im sure it could hold its own against higher BR’s as well.

You can technically negate it entirely by tapping 2-3 round bursts regardless how fast you tap

As obviously ppl should use what theyr comfortable with.
Imo the slightly better mid/long range performance mkb has aint worth of its poor cqc capabilities and most of all its horrible rng.

It does but im just simplifying it.

Age of the weak smgs, age of the strong smgs, age of the assault rifles

Age of the bolt actions, age of the semi autos, age of the select fires

Just a way to give everything a go at being meta

If I wanted to use burst weapon, I would take g43k or the new italian rifle.

Yes.

I wouldn’t call it poor, it just isn’t exceptional. But it’s definitely way more reliable than kiraly for me

Yeah, got it. Just as someone who has spent quite some time in moscow, the mkb / kiraly should switch places.
Unless ofc the mkb receives buff in future which I highly doubt.

Hehe then ruskies would want fedorov and then we are back to that.

Moscow is my favourite campaigns. I think it was better before assault rifles

But noted

sry made mistake… thought you were referring to ±1 BR that someone made

no referring to the OP. Am I correct?

tbh that crossed my mind right after reply.

It was bestestestest all the way up to introduction of t-50.
Apparently these days they have removed few stalinium wax coatings from soviet tanks and its more fun in that sense.

1 Like

yeah… i was thinking you were referring to last proposal in this topic, not OP vs current rating.

1 Like

Yeah that’s my bad. I replied with a misleading quote.

1 Like

idk if it is 5 or 6 cause idk how they are treating pacific queue.

2 Likes

I’m just going to add it to main Post for comparison reasons.

Good one but I don’t think the devs will love it. The whole purpose of merger is to concentrate player and if its not because of balance need then devs might make one hell for all tiers. and 3 to them might seem like a very large spread of player

1 Like

Possibly. But its not that much more of a spread for alot better balance IMO

Im not sure how you can encourage game growth with a poor balance experience

Quite the conundrum

Soviets might be stretched too much but I love this and it would open up opportunities for new content like jets without them putting more strain on tier 3

My only issue with this is that close tiers like 2&3 wouldn’t be able to match but that’s pretty insignificant

1 Like

Yeah I think the main issue with spread on the campaign system was that some groups like early war were split into two groups like pacific and Tunisia Allie’s which had separate player bases and I think that created a larger perceived player base issue

Campaigns like Normandy had super high player counts because they were the only campaign of that tier and that didn’t result in a player base split,

So I think your solution works regardless of there being more separations

1 Like

Good suggestion.

1 Like

This, plox.

1 Like