Battle Rating III PSA

“If you’re not going to play my way, I don’t want you to play at all.”

Nice.

2 Likes

It’s not “ playing my way” it’s literally playing at all. Explain what the point of playing BR III is if you’re just going to leave over half the matches. Go on, make your case for encouraging this behavior

Have you considered that you might be the solitary Rambo in the game?

The point is to play the other half of the matches.

Duh!

1 Like

So lobby DF to make a more sensible MM system.

Getting all cry-baby because people aren’t all clones of you is a bit childish.

1 Like

Look, the system in place has a very clear ruleset, and to whine and complain about the single exception to that ruleset is borderline braindead behavior. You have 4 different BR’s to enjoy. Leave the one I enjoy alone

That’s the situation in the lower tiers, I only have some BR2 equipment on 1 nation, been playing for over 2 weeks.

most of my matches are up against All Marshals and Generals vs my team of Lt’s or less.

These people know every inch of the map, they know where the best spots for rally points are and get behind enemy lines to break them.

All their gear is maxed out while the grind for new players “when losing” is oppressive, making just a couple of hundred silver per 8-15 min match if you’re lucky.

I guess when all new would be Enlisted players get tired of getting farmed and go back to playing COD or any other MMO, then all the generals can have the game all to themselves once again.

once I complete my Battle Pass which I regret buying, I’ll be taking a break and see if something changes in the MM system. Totally sucks to be trying to level a GD squad of 4-5 members with 1 or 2 star BAR’s and trying to get daily objectives all the while your team is getting steam rolled in a matter of minutes by an army of Generals, ridiculous.

Yet someone is complaining about BR3’s leaving their matches… I wish they left My matches, :wink:

I somewhat get what you mean BR III was supposed to have balance some of your battles would be against lower stuff, some against higher, but people just leave the higher ones until they get a lower one, negating the "balance of BR III. While I agree that BR III can be very fun, it can also be very frustrating, especially if you are not on the higher end of the skill spectrum where you can compensate with skill and map knowledge.

The unfortunate truth is that even if you enjoy BR III, the current way BRIII is used by a portion of the playerbase and how it is viewed by many in the playerbase is a detriment to the game’s long term health.

Personally, I think BR III and IV weapons and vehicles is where this game shines, and BR V is somewhat toxic, … hence why I love Japan high tier, but because of how it works, there is a lack of opponents.

The thing with the merge was to reduce the amount of queues to make less bot matches, from your statements of you getting 50% bot matches because people are leaving in bulk would indicate there is a problem here that needs to be addressed by the game mechanics. So how do you make it so that it works for the most amount of people and is good for the health of the game? I personally think the solution is simpler than people think.

Make it BR 1 -3 and BR 4 - 5 BUT add a checkbox to the settings that allows BR 1-3 to voluntarily uptier without needing to change their loadouts (IE if it is checked it works how it is now). This would I think be the most adequate solution for all as it would remove the issue of BR 3’s that dont want to be uptier out of the equation.

But that leads to the issue of seal clubbing new players … This is where I think expanding the NPE matchmaking a bit comes into play … Make a BR 1 NPE matchmaking that is more than just the Rookie match … until you have reached BR 2 you only play BR 1 … that way you avoid the seal clubbing of brand new players.

This is acceptable. It fulfills my desires at least

1 Like