Battle Rating III PSA

If you’re one of those who queues into BR III and then leaves the second you see an 88 in the killfeed, please go back to BR I and II. Let someone who’s actually going to play the game have that BR III slot. I’m sick and tired of seeing half the lobby quit. You too scared of the “big bad V” and want “muh balance?” Go back to beginner mode then. Learn the basics first, then try to move up. Once you understand, “oh doy, enemy soldier die when I shoot them regardless of what I have or what they have,” then you can join the adult table in High BR. Or even better, figure out how to own BR V nerds with BR III equipment and join me in having the time of my life enjoying this game, and making those Tiger II lovers rip their hair out over the SBD-3 that just dropped a 1000lb bomb on their head for the kicks and giggles. Not to mention the StG squad that just got domed from across the map by an M1918A2 on Slow Auto

If you want to play the game, but don’t want the randomness of BR III, then DON’T PLAY BR III. Let us people who value things like variety and randomness enjoy what we love so much about Enlisted. You can keep your monotony in your other BR’s. It really ain’t that hard to take that Semi Auto out and use an, arguably better, Boltie. Trust me, you’ll live

5 Likes

Most of the Iconic US/UK ww2 weapons are locked to BR 3 : M1 Garand, BAR, Thompson, Lee-Enfield, Sherman 75… That’s why people play BR 3, not because they want to face StG stack half the time. Also if you play BR 2, you will still meet BR 3 player. Thus people just want to get the best possible equipment for low BR games and skip the high BR ones. Even if it is bad, I can’t really blame them because the game allows such cheesing. If you want BR 3 people to not leave high BR game, something has to be changed in the way of how BR works (or deserting penalty but this is unlikely to happen)

I almost never play BR 3 (I think I played one or two games with US BR 3) as I don’t really see the point of gambling. But that’s just my personnal point of view

9 Likes

Isn’t it obvious why they leave BR5?
Are they REALLY to blame?

They want to “Seal Club” BR2’s with their BR3 weapons and gear… Duh

As they say, “Don’t hate the Playa, hate the game”

I haven’t unlocked BR2 in some of my main nation yet for the record. I only play BR2.

I believe this game will only have BR2 matches with BR3’s who ALWAYS leave BR5’s because there is ZERO incentive to play BR5 matches.

Furthermore, Think about it, Even when imposing increased severity leaving penalties they would find it worthwhile just to enjoy their Over Powering of their opponent. That is the nature of the bully

2 Likes

One of my favorite aspects of Enlisted was always that you could fight anything that could have potentially been on the battlefield in every match. Some people had Bolties, some had StG’s, sometimes you’ll see a Tiger, more often than not a Puma or Pz III/IV. And shoot you’d see all of these in the same match no less. It was incredible. The same went for your team. Just an absolute hodgepodge of people from various stages of completion

BR’s I, II, IV, and V remove this. They’re monotonous. The same thing over and over again. Honestly the fact that all my favorite weapons are in BR III is just icing on the cake because BR III is the most fun BR, hands down. You’ll never be bored!

Also, Bolties are arguably better than Semi Auto’s. Tell the newbies that. Maybe then they’ll stop sucking off all the III-V slots

No, it isn’t obvious to me. I absolutely OWN BR V lobbies with BR III equipment. This, honestly retarded, mentality of, “oh no they have an StG,” is foreign to me. I had Normandy Allies at 100% and still had an odd Springfield or two in a couple of my squads just cause it still put work in and I was too lazy to replace it. I fought against all sorts of crap starting out. Never really thought it was “unfair” that I could think of. Now we have a dang BR system where the rules are clearly explained, and everyone whines and cries about a single BR that is entirely optional and the exception to the entire rule set. Just don’t play BR III. Play BR I and II. The people complaining about this stuff clearly aren’t good enough to enter High Tier yet if this is what they complain about

1 Like

BRI-V rooms should solve this issue, but hey what was the point they came up with the BR system first place again?

Maybe as player pool shrinks even more they might be considering that, hey this campaign merge garbage was a response to shrinking player pool, so ya…

Why punish BR V by making their already small pool of variety even smaller?

If all Squad matches were BR1-5, this game would be dead in a matter of months, All new players would leave after a few matches of being used as fodder to appease BR5 veterans.

They could just make the matches BR 1-3 or BR 4-5 giving BR 1 +25%, 2 and 4 +10% more XP and Silver to incentivize them

1 Like

OR
Keep it as is, let the babies play BR I and II, let the sweats play IV and V, and let the people who know how to have fun play BR III and everyone’s happy

Low Tier doesn’t fight the big bad V, High Tier sweat their balls off, and then those of us who enjoyed Enlisted before the Merge can continue to enjoy the Enlisted we know and love in BR III

Huh, maybe this is a symptom of how unbalanced BR3 is?
But no, it’s the players who are wrong, they just don’t how to have fun…

I really don’t get your point.
Even without the current BR3 solution, you could “own BR5 nerds” every match by just equipping a single inconsequential BR5 weapon.
And you can get a ton of variety by just switching between squad presets.
And if it’s about the randomness, use the ‘join any side’ button.

The only thing you lose with a better matchmaking system is the “BR3 seal clubbing BR1-2” experience.
Maybe that’s what this is all about?

2 Likes

Pfft. Trust me, I have far more fun owning people with “better” equipment than 5 minute matches where my team just steamrolls without restraint. So there’s that struck down right here, right now. If I wanted to bully a bunch of I’s and II’s then I’d run II and dome kids with my Springfield and mag dump into them with my M1 Carbine

And my point still stands, if you have an issue with how BR III is set up, don’t play BR III. You have 4 other BR’s to have your monotony and “muh balance,” leave my favorite BR alone

Equipping a single BR V gun ruins the point of playing BR III for me, which is the UNKNOWN. Playing in BR V is a known. I know exactly what I’ll fight, exactly what my allies will have, exactly what maps I will play. It’s boring. Monotonous. Repetitive

“Just change your BR” isn’t a solution. How BR’s work is X fighting with X against X. Changing your BR only changes X to Y. It’s no different. BR III gives me an out of that situation. Plus I love the weapons in BR III

“Join any side” doesn’t give me a BAR and Thompson…plus I have a source of pride in the fact my battle count for Japan is 0. Small thing, but still

You can always purposely take stuff from lower BR into BR5 match. But players with only BR3 or BR4 would not suffer against BR5.

Your argument is kinda dull. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That doesn’t change anything. What I bring literally doesn’t matter if what I’m fighting will always be the same regardless. I love current BR III. Let’s keep it as it is

What? There are only 2 types of matches. High BR and low BR.
It takes about one minute to recognize which one you are in.

Maybe I just cannot relate to the gambling aspect of it but all of this just because you are romanticizing the very first minute of a match is very strange to me.

So you love farming enemies that has objectively worse equipment. At least we know now.

2 Likes

What? When did I romanticize the first minute? I just like having variety

Objectively wrong. I’ve expressed several times how much I love fighting V with III

Yes, but I bet majority of players who play BR3 and don’t have a higher BR wouldn’t be on the same boat with you.
And you selfishly want to force these players to face BR5 even though they don’t want to.

Yet if BR5 was locked in its own queue, you could still use BR3 equipment in your BR5 line up.

You’re against fair balance just for selfish reasons. And I do not respect that.

3 Likes

No, I want people who are scared of the big bad V to get out of BR III so they stop taking up valuable slots in lobbies and leaving me with a team of bots. Man I must not be making this clear enough