Battle Pass: Third Season of 2023

Is it possible to have, if not pictures, a list of the new BP vehicles?

1 Like

So absolutely bizzare stuff this time.

Nice!

Plase show vehicles & soldiers, thanks.

1 Like

Request:

• Can we PLEASE get the option to TEST those in practice range, just like with premium squads? Not everyone like using the editor everytime for quick checks…
8 Likes

What about this news?

Will they be confirmed for removal?

2 Likes

No news on the merge?
Also BP rewards are definetively going to change a lot for new order systems. Or you delayed that again?

1 Like

They will be impossible to obtain after merge. It isn’t related to the BP

2 Likes

Will there be any new not-BP related content once new season hits? Or no update for us this time?

1 Like

Good. We wait for a week and see such little development. Great. 4 BP weapons, no more info. Where is the vehicles or soldiers?Remember you used to show all BP rewards in the dev blog in detail, but now things have changed. Only weapon images. Disappointed!
Just try to be more lazy and delayed, so that more players would understand that you devs have never taken the game seriously. And players would quit, you get fired, or move to other painful projects other than Enlisted. That is what you all team want right?
What else suggestion could I give? Shouldn’t I whip a donkey when it refuses to move?
Idk where did you all team obtain the fake confidence and pride, I feel shame on you.

10 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah to be honest I don’t know why people would buy this BP as we don’t know anything about what is coming and when. What’s the point of buying it if you have no guarantee about the usability of what you buy as with have no info about the merge. People are saying that the merge will come soon, but at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we had to wait 3-6 more months more…

7 Likes

Still no pics, sorry.
(Moscow)
Fyodor Siniavin - Machinegunner 2
Kurt Drossiger - Machinegunner 2
(Normandy)
John Canepa - Engy 2
Theo Classen - Engy 2
(Tunisia)
Hugh Malcolm - Pilot Assaulter 2
Giuseppe Cenni - Pilot Assaulter 2
(Berlin)
Georgiy Kharlamov - Radioman 2
Anton Eder - Radioman 2
(Stalingrad)
Pyotr Boloto - At gunner
Erich Luckmann - At gunner
(Pacific)
Grant Timmerman - Tanker 2
Takeichi Nishi - Tanker 2

11 Likes

Because that’s meaning behind SoonTM.

ussr_is_1_13th_guardian_berlin_battlepass_premium_skin

22 Likes

@James_Grove Very cool, thank you so much!

Unlike things like working bipods,

I don’t mind waiting for such a big conversion update. They can take all the time they need to do it (hopefully right).

Ppl will complain no matter what anyway :thinking:

3 Likes

3 Ha-Go, they’re really spoiling us this time )))

3 Likes

It’s even possible that the new currency system will be updated during the new season, among other things, thus requiring changes to the Bronze and Silver rewards in the Season Pass. Thus taking a toll on player’s property, especially those who purchased the pass and were able to complete 3 pass levels per day.

It’s kinda understandable since we don’t even know if there’s any content update (not related to classic BP stuff) coming with new BP season or not.

by df’s logic, the bp update is the update!