Battle Pass: Third Season of 2023

Sounds awesome! Probably the best “sidearm” in the game, can’t wait to use it. :grin:

1 Like

That’s how)))

7 Likes

Nop, he teased Bp news с:

Why did he tease BP news? Question he was answering was about completely different topic!

Very lame.

8 Likes

I guess he just took the one in july 21st as that thing…

well I know my first weapon for the new season, I’m curious if it offers the same benefits as a sword in movement speed though

That’s what I thought.

Meh…

1 Like

think of install that drum mag to AVT-40 as the elite weapon reward

Other rifles don’t have bayonets.
Soviet bias confirmed.

:wink:

3 Likes

give other update news, quick! Disappointing too much.

7 Likes

lol

Could we please get a single, condensed list of everything that is being removed? Trawling through weeks of news is a pain.

Nice weapons but any news about the major update??

9 Likes

dam those gun are kinda cool to me especially the sword pistol definitely buying 1 of those as for everything tho
i guess Mondragon M1908 is like gew88 with extended mag but semi so i might buy that too and maybe the british gun but 19 round arent looking good for me and svt is just a svt so yea.

just post a second post, peoples motivation to buy drops hard when they are forced to search for the things they should buy themselves.

1 Like

So when did this junk game update? It hasn’t been updated for over six months!!!! :triumph:

5 Likes

We have been over waiting since April!

2 Likes

Thank you. I must have missed that.

This does not include premium squads that are being removed which will affect planned purchases.